Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. chilsam

How to: Convert V8 AWD to BW 4406 Manual Shift- A how to thread

What Chad said I have a 91 bronco that's sitting can I use the T.C and drive shafts from that ?
  2. chilsam

This IS going to be a winter project for me...
  3. chilsam

Still lookn Made the trip "2hr 1 way" and the T.C was electric :(.but the guy GAVE me the rear driveshaft its a double cardon and 45" from input shaft base to flange face for pinion flange.??? Too long:scratch:?
  4. chilsam

Thank-you! I thank-you for your time and input! :D Also I've read this link many times and it is a 5.4 Expedition rear shaft & a F 150 4.6 front shaft CORRECT? THANX AGAIN!
  5. chilsam

This thread still active? Is the O.S.S the same as the V.S.S? My 98 has nothing in the transfer case just a divot with a plug where the speedo gear or sensor would be.My O.S.S is in the transmission housing.I have a 97 4406 located with front drive shaft and linkages.I take it I don't need to...
  6. chilsam

Gathern parts I've got a T.C out of a 2000 F-150 scoped out it's a manual out from behind a 4.6 asking if they have the manual linkage and front drive shaft waiting to hear price.What would be a fair amount to pay and is this compatible with the swap? THANX!
Back