Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

08 STA Adrenalin Heated Seats

I sold my truck last year, so I can provide the part numbers off of the invoices that I used. 8L2Z-14A699-CA Passenger Side wiring harness 8L2Z-14C719-GA Driver side 10 way power wiring harness 7L2Z-14D696-A Heated seat back pad x2 6L2Z-14D696-BA Heated seat pad cushion x2 I have...
  2. F

I ordered and used new bottom heaters since there was no connector. I would recommend 2 new ones unless you want to splice your new harness. The part numbers are the same for the drivers side and passenger side.
  3. F

I used part number 8L2Z14A699CA. No relays of fuses were needed. Everything existed. If you need a switch, there is one on eBay right now. That's where I got mine.
  4. F

Sorry it took so long. We moved a few months ago and it took a while to find the box. Here is the part number for the drivers side harness. 8L2Z-14C719-GA WIRE ASY - MOTOR SEA Let me know if you need anything else
  5. F

I finished the install last year and it was pretty simple. You will need the switch, 2 wiring harnesses and the seat heaters. Its all plug and play and took about 3 hours to get it all installed in the driveway. I think I still have all the part numbers I used, so I will take a look when I...
  6. F

Strange. It should have been labeled by the main plug under the top of the seat. Can you tell me if the main plug connection is black or yellow?
  7. F

Hey 06bluez, were you able to get the part number. Winter is coming and I would like to get this done.
  8. F

heated seats Anyone able to help?
  9. F

I do have active buckles and seat airbags in mine as well. I ended up replacing the seat bottom heaters that were already there since the seat was already apart and out of the truck. That was the easy part. The seat bottom heaters existed but the seat back heaters were not there, but the...
  10. F

Can anyone tell me what the part number in full is on the drivers side seat wiring harness? Any 08-10 with heated seats should have the same wiring harness.
  11. F

OK, so I have an 08 Adrenalin that I decided to put in the factory heated seats. I'm in the process of taking off the leather seat cover and what do I find? The seats actually already have the seat heaters built in under the leather with the wiring connector basically "cut off" from the...
  12. F

heated seats question

Can some one with factory heated seats please tell me the part number on the wiring harness under the drivers seat? There is a white and yellow tag under there with the part number on it. thanks
  13. F

Looking to upgrade to a 2007 ro 2008 EB or Limited

First of all, I am a V8 guy, however, I have 213k trouble free miles on my 4.0L V6. When i had my V8, I had all kinds of small issues. For that reason alone, I recently bought a v6 Sport Trac Adrenalin. Combined driving was about 14mpg in the V8 and 18mpg in the V6. I know they are rated...
  14. F

heated seats question

Can someone please take a few pictures under the seat with heated seats ? I'm trying to retrofit a set of factory heated seats. The switch is installed and lights up, I just need to know were the factory elements plug in before I pull the seats. I'm doing this in an 08 Limited, so it...
  15. F

Heated Seats Wiring Diagram

I just bought a 2008 STA and would like to add factory heated seats. I looked around the past couple of days and can't find any info on the factory wiring diagram/parts needed. I took apart the dash and the factory wiring is all there. I'm just trying to find out what else I need besides the...
  16. F

Help, EX is Shaking!

I had this problem on an 04 Ex a few years ago right after new tires. We replaced everything under the sun and it ended up being a bad tire.
  17. F

How many miles do you have

Just bought a 1999 Limited 4.0 SOHC with 208k all original motor and trans and still runs great
  18. F

Wanted 99-01 Explorer Limited Wheels/Tires

I am looking for a set of rims and tires for my 1999 Limited Explorer. The ones on the truck I just bought are pretty rough and the tires are bad, let me know what you have out there. Thanks
  19. F

To buy or Not to buy

SOHC V6 with 4x4 on the dash. I had a 5.0L V8 AWD about 5 or 6 years ago along with a Lincoln Aviator a few years ago and put well over 100k on all of them and never had any major problems. I bought this one to drive in the winter time only around here in Wisconsin.
  20. F

To buy or Not to buy

I just bought a 1999 SOHC V6 Limited with 208,000 miles and it runs great. Drivetrain is all original and runs like it has 50k on it. This one had all service records from new. I wouldn't worry too much about the mileage on these as long as it has been properly taken care of.
  21. F

285/55/18

Will 285/55/18 fit on my 2000 eddie bauer?
  22. F

18 inch tire questions

I might be interested in your wheels. Do you have any pictures of them on the truck?
  23. F

18 inch tire questions

I am looking into getting some 18X9 wheels for my 2000 eddie bauer. I do not have it lowered and was wondering if anyone had some suggestions on tire sizes that will not cause me any problems. I know most people use the 255/55/18, but those seem to only look good on lowered explorers. I dont...
  24. F

Ford racing supercharger

I would not suggest running 9 psi without a bypass valve. You can get one on superchargersonline.com, other than that, you would be good to go.
  25. F

Ford racing supercharger

In order to run a 9 psi you will need to get a smaller belt, at least 24 lb injectors and a 255 pump. I am in the process of getting those also.
Back