Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Add A Leaf Kit For A 2000 Ford Explorer XLT

i see, so i can run 3 inch shackles with no modifications to anything?
  2. J

ive got another question if you dont mind? would it be better to get an add a leaf kit, or a shackle lift kit. and if shackle, how big can i lift it before i have to remove stock parts?
  3. J

if you get the add a leaf suspension kit, do you need longer u bolts? or will the stock ones fit?
  4. J

starting problems

alright, ill give that a go. thank you
  5. J

starting problems

it shuts off
  6. J

starting problems

i got a 2000 4.0 v6 ford explorer xlt and its got a problem starting. every time i go out to start it i turn the key and it starts but dies unless i have my foot on the gas pedal. then while my foots on the gas it revs up real high but goes back down without moving my foot. its also got a real...
  7. J

Solved Lifts and Max tire sizes

lift kit i had a couple of questions about lifts. ive been havin some trouble findin a lift for my 2000 ford explorer xlt. and i also was wondering how much i could go up with suspension lifts and body lifts before i have to get a longer drive shaft
  8. J

Tire help.

thank you. this is my second post so far. so im not really sure how to do all of this stuff yet
  9. J

Tire help.

i was wondering if anyone had any feed back about tire paint. i have a dark blue explorer with black rims and i wanted to get some blue letter tires but i cant find them. i have black tires on it now so if it will even work, i dont know. it would be greatly appreciated if i could get some...
  10. J

quick question

how much would that cost?
  11. J

quick question

alright. i will make sure i do all of that. my aunt gave me a chevy cavalier and ive done alot with that but since this is my first real car and one that i want to keep i really want to do it right. thank you for the information. i will post some pictures as soon as i can!
  12. J

quick question

it is a dark blue with stock rims. id like to get maybe a 3 or 4 inch lift with some mud tires, the brush guard and winch. nothing really extreme because there really is no rocks or deserts over here. something that will get me through mud in the corn fields when im hunting. but i got some...
  13. J

quick question

Hi Im jon, im new to this forum. this is my first actual car (only 18) and i would really like to give it a run down so it looks more like an off roader than a family car. because i am young i dont have alot of money and i wanted to know if it would look good if i painted the rims i have now...
Back