Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

DDM Tuning HIDs! Amazing!

im sure those who crashed and totaled their cars on ****y coilovers and those who have burned wires and put out hood fires because of their lovely chinese made crap really care.. fact is you read hundreds more complaints and horror stories about this outfit then all others combined therefore...
  2. G

Buyer beware.. this was put together and published by a ddm employee..
  3. G

ddm is pure chinese made cheap garbage. on top of waiting 6 weeks for delivery the damn things lasted less then 2 weeks and they had the audacity to charge $15 for a replacement bulb. a week later the other side went and another $15. less then a month later both ballast started smoking and...
  4. G

Second row leather seat ruined!

maybe the selling dealer will replace it under warranty. its worth a shot.
  5. G

Does it help to swap the standard halogen headlights for aftermarket brands?

i just converted mine with one of these hid kits and the results are unbelievable, the kit installed in literally 15 minutes and the output is out of this world. shipping was quick i ordered on friday night and had them at my door on monday. the distance and spread are amazing and the...
  6. G

HID Headlights

i just converted mine with one of these hid kits and the results are unbelievable, the kit installed in literally 15 minutes and the output is out of this world. shipping was quick i ordered on friday night and had them at my door on monday. the distance and spread are amazing and the...
  7. G

Which HID kit for projectors?

ddm is cheaply made chinese garbage and you should avoid them at all costs. if you value your car.
  8. G

Aftermarket wheels

im pretty sure the center bore is the same since my new limited wheels went on the edge sport without an issue suggesting the center bore is the same.
  9. G

Possible joining HID vendor with questions!

DDm is a bad joke, they sell failure prone chinese made junk. it makes no sense installing $50 chinese made crap on a 40k truck, no thanks. after reading some horror stories like cars catching on fire and others wrecking because of faulty suspension parts from ddm failed i decided to steer...
  10. G

Possible joining HID vendor with questions!

being able to retain the high beams and a reasonably priced kit would be the winner winner chicken dinner. would you have something for the fogs as well? what type of kits do you sell? an idea on pricing would be good too.
  11. G

Onfair DVD install opinions... (bad)

pm me your number i may be interested in picking these up from you.
  12. G

my new limited teaser pics included

no need to recalibrate anything with these since the oem edge sport 22" wheel and tire package is virtually identical to the 20" explorer combo to within 0.01%.
  13. G

Onfair DVD install opinions... (bad)

did you buy the 7" or 9"? im assuming yours are black? do they match the seats pretty good?
  14. G

the edge was OK but the wife needed/wanted something she could pack all the kids and gear in.
  15. G

the wheels came off a 2011 edge sport i traded in for the explorer. the sports wheels centers are painted tuxedo black which worked out pretty well. the bigger wheels affect the ride the car is a lot more responsive and flat but the ride quality is not as plush as with the stock 20's.
  16. G

just picked up my new limited over the holiday weekend and so far so good. enjoy.
  17. G

Adding Navigation Later

mine came with the navi. i believe non navi cars have a different flash for the MFT, so no i dont think the SD card alone would do it in your case you'll have to pay the stealer a visit for the navi flash.
  18. G

Adding Navigation Later

not true, im using the SD card from my edge in the explorer and vice versa without any issues.
Back