Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. X

TORQUE MONSTER Headers GROUP BUY

Yeah I agree 100%, its very annoying that she keeps lying. Like if you don't know when they'll be done, then say you don't know, not that hard.
  2. X

Yeah your right lol, I'm just upset that its taking this long for these headers to get to us.
  3. X

I think we should hold off on any other group buy's until everyone gets their headers lol, when ever that may be..
  4. X

they just better be here before the summer haha, windows down listening to that 5.0 :cool:
  5. X

How come she just can't be honest and just tell us when they really will be done? She told me that fedex was going to pick them up last Tuesday to ship them out..clearly they didn't..
  6. X

Still just half for me and I was also one of the first..So are they just going to take the final payment when they are finished?
  7. X

Rear park assist sensor compatibility

The ford dealer just told me which one was bad, they probably test to see which one doesn't have power going to it
  8. X

Rear park assist sensor compatibility

One of my rear sensors went out awhile ago and I just got it replaced at the ford dealer, but yeah it was like $130..rip off, but its fixed lol You could probably get a sensor off of ebay and just fix it yourself
  9. X

OEM rubber Floor mats, do they exist?

yeah a a little bit weird that the rear ones had the mercury logo. And yeah, they are kind of expensive when you add the shipping, its $17.00 to where I live. But I do like that they are oem ones and they match the same color as my interior..tryna go for that original factory look haha. So yeah...
  10. X

Vibration between gears.

If anyone's still interested in this, I used: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&vxp=mtr&item=121083014535 awhile ago and that vibration thing is completely fixed! Perfect now, shifts are nice and smooth. Its been a few months too and don't think its going to come back any time soon...
  11. X

OEM rubber Floor mats, do they exist?

I was wondering if ford ever produced OEM rubber floor mats for the 2nd gen explorers. I found only one ebay listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/300580516854?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 I was wondering if these were legit or not because it seems like these are the only ones...
  12. X

Woop!! I just got a email from Erica earlier today saying: "Wednesday they will ship, my guys are just making sure everything is good to go." Looks like we'll be getting the headers soon, thank god haha
  13. X

I got my order in, I've been asking for a recite because she took the money out of my account already and haven't received an update. It's been 3 weeks since she took the money out (half the price of the headers). I'm just wondering whats going on..
  14. X

yeah same with me, paid half so far..now its the wait :/
  15. X

I emailed them 2 times and still no reply. I've waited over a week now to hear back from them..
  16. X

Tmh I'm in 100%. I have a 2000 5.0 My email address is: decicco43@gmail.com Can't wait for these!!
  17. X

Wanted Torque Monster Headers?

okay, wasn't sure if that was it for them
  18. X

Wanted Torque Monster Headers?

I was looking to buy a set for my explorer, but they aren't available anymore? Does anyone know the deal with them? Are they going to be available again? thanks!
  19. X

anyone have or know anything with in DASH gps ?

I used this for my steering controls in my truck (2000 EB) http://www.amazon.com/SWI-PS-Steering-interface-Bluetooth/dp/B004P7N236/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1336348528&sr=1-1 It works perfect and was easy to install, just go to there website to get depth directions on how to...
  20. X

Anyone curious to see how a Gibson Cat-Back sounds like with the 5.0? Click this!

When your accelerating its way louder than stock but once it shifts into 4th (od) it gets quiet. Like on the highway going 65 the drone isnt that noticeable but once you go above 70 it gets a little more noticeable.
  21. X

Anyone curious to see how a Gibson Cat-Back sounds like with the 5.0? Click this!

I just put on my Gibson Cat-Back a few days ago, so it only has about 50-100 miles on it, so its not broken in yet. It sounds really mean when i hit the gas, very deep and throaty. I personally think it sounds better than the flowmasters because it still has that distinct 5.0 explorer sound if...
  22. X

Vibration between gears.

i have only 85k on my explorer, its a 2000 eb awd v8 and its doing the same thing as the guys truck above me^. Its been doing it since 80k, just never thought anything of it, but at my next oil change I'm gonna have the ford guy look at it and see what he says, I'm gonna get a full fluid flush...
  23. X

Mountaineer 1997

this website is great for performance upgrades http://www.explorerexpress.com/-c-99_100.html
  24. X

Want a 1 or 2 inch lift, keeping it cheap though

thanks guys, i searched it and found so many forums, and no i have the AWD so wht i have been reading i can lift it up to 2 inches which is good enough for me.
  25. X

Want a 1 or 2 inch lift, keeping it cheap though

I'm kinda new to all of this lifting stuff, but i have a stock 2000 explorer v8, Eddie Bauer, with a Mac intake, and i want to lift it 1 or 2 inches using the stock rims. I've seen people say they used Shackles and TT. If someone could give me a place where i could buy these and lift my...
Back