Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

4wd lights flashing

Thanks yes i will knock on wood for both of us
  2. R

Help please

fixed it joedirt had a suggestion of diconecting neg battery cable to reset the computer well it has worked no longer flashing someone on here said they did that and had no probletms since and everything works well thanks for the suggestion if this dosent work in long term then ill get the codes
  3. R

4wd lights flashing

thanks Steeda90GT thanks for the info it worked so far wouldnt have thought of that but make sense thanks again saved me $$$$$$$$
  4. R

4wd lights flashing

thanks for the info diconected cable and seems to have taken care of the problem so far time will tell lol thanks again saved me $$$$$$$$$$ thats a good thing
  5. R

4wd lights flashing

got it fixed i disconected neg battery cable for 20 mins and it seems to have reset the sensors so far so good
  6. R

All you need to know about keyless entry

Thanks xan thanks for posting this info on remote programing it worked like a charm do you know if there is an alarm with this suv 99 ford explorer xlt
  7. R

4wd lights flashing

follow up gmanpaint my suv drives normal no noise when driving the 4wh and 4wl lights flash several times when driving then stop for a bit then flash several times again this repeats all during driving
  8. R

Help please

thanks thanks joedirt and broklynbay i will try to get that done does autozone charge for the reading of the codes?
  9. R

4wd lights flashing

thanks all thanks for the info i will start trying your suggestions
  10. R

4wd lights flashing

my 4wd high lows lights flash several times then stop then start flashing again any idea of what this can be
  11. R

Help please

Hello Im new here im Rich have a 99 explorer xlt having issues with the 4wd light flashing several times any ideas what this could be? anyone know where i can get a free copy of a chiltons repair manual for my suv
Back