Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. SoBeLover

NEX: Wheeling and Club Announcements (subscribe here to stay informed)

I was the one managing and paying for the website. When I became unemployed, I couldn't afford to keep it anymore.......sorry
  2. SoBeLover

Hey Robb, I know you don't visit here much anymore but was thinking about you and wondering how...

Hey Robb, I know you don't visit here much anymore but was thinking about you and wondering how life is treating you. If you want to contact me either PM me, e-mail me, or if you have a Facebook account, you can find me at http://www.facebook.com/SoBeLover Hope to hear from you and take...
  3. SoBeLover

Website has been removed

Due to financial issues with still being unemployed I cannot afford to keep my website or the NEX website any longer. The websites have already been taken down and my contract will expire 1/28/10. I'm so sorry it had to come to this, but when you have little money coming in, certain things...
  4. SoBeLover

Best vacuum for SeaFoam 1998 Explorer Sport 4.0 OHV

There is an instructional video on their site. Hope this helps http://www.seafoamsales.com/motor-treatment/index.html
  5. SoBeLover

1995-2002 Explorer (and other vehicles) Recall

No worries, I don't have cruise control in my Explorer
  6. SoBeLover

supercharged 5.0 true fire 98 explorer sport

Damn man that's some horrid luck :(
  7. SoBeLover

2011 Super Duty

Must be you. Only thing I don't like is the color
  8. SoBeLover

No More Hooters Meets in VT

That totally sucks guys, they do have great food. If you are ever in Connecticut, we have three Hooters restaurants, in Manchester, Wethersfield, and Milford
  9. SoBeLover

Playing Blackberry through car stereo

You wouldn't even need a headunit with a jack, all you need is a Bluetooth enabled headunit if your Blueberry has Bluetooth capabilities. I have a Bluetooth enabled headunit and my Samsung Rant is linked to it, not only for incoming or out going calls, but will play my MP3 selections off of my...
  10. SoBeLover

new Blackjack pics

Love the quote tattooed on your arm
  11. SoBeLover

14th Annual 4-Wheel Jamboree Nationals In Essex Jct VT

With me being out of work, any extra money I have is going toward getting my credit cards paid off and if all goes right I'll have them paid off by the end of September. Due to the financial stuff, I won't be attending the Jamboree this year As far as my truck is concerned, I have to wait...
  12. SoBeLover

My Resignation as Nex Pres & Board Members Discussion

Matt, you've done a great job these past two years and I totally understand your reasons for stepping down. I second your nomination for Fred for VP, and I know John will do a great job as President
  13. SoBeLover

hi, and oops?

Hi and welcome to the site, there are more of us ladies on this site than you think. Hope your hunt goes well. See ya around
  14. SoBeLover

sohc problem

I don't know what your problem is but the codes indicate the following: P0171 System too Lean (Bank 1), P0175 System too Rich (Bank 2), P0304 Cylinder 4 Misfire Detected Hope this helps
  15. SoBeLover

NEX: Wheeling Southern NH April '09

I agree with you Andy, that's funny :D
  16. SoBeLover

Membership Roll Call

Isaac, I'd rather give the thumbs down to Matt for misspelling my username. Since when were there 2 Vs in SoBeLover? :D
  17. SoBeLover

NEX trips?? I want in!!! :-D

John, I've already added Andy to the membership page on our website, and put a welcome note on his EF profile page
  18. SoBeLover

Andy, I've added you to the NEX member page on our website. Welcome to NEX!

Andy, I've added you to the NEX member page on our website. Welcome to NEX!
  19. SoBeLover

NEX: Wheeling Southern NH April '09

Whether or not I come depends on Jen, if she comes, I'll ask if I can ride with her. I won't take my Explorer because I found out that the reason my truck is eating so much gas is that my O2 sensors are shot, and with me being unemployed, I'm going to have to put the money aside for new ones...
  20. SoBeLover

I'm BAAAAACK! Lets go wheelin!!!

So, did anyone go and if so where are the pics? Wish I could have gone but one, my Explorer is in need of O2 sensors and not running good. And two, I'm visiting my daughter Jessica who got engaged to her Michigan boyfriend and moved out there last Christmas. I surprised her for her 24th...
  21. SoBeLover

Hi there, I'm just wondering if your username has the same meaning as mine

Hi there, I'm just wondering if your username has the same meaning as mine
  22. SoBeLover

I'm BAAAAACK! Lets go wheelin!!!

Hey Fred, WELCOME BACK!!!!!!
Back