Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. SoBeLover

Website has been removed

Due to financial issues with still being unemployed I cannot afford to keep my website or the NEX website any longer. The websites have already been taken down and my contract will expire 1/28/10. I'm so sorry it had to come to this, but when you have little money coming in, certain things...
  2. SoBeLover

An update

Thanks Matt, here's the update. What I was diagnosed with is Atrial Fibrillation, it's when the atria quiver instead of beating properly making the heart beat irregularly. As to why this happened in most cases they don't know. but some factors include: Thyroid disorders, diabetes, high blood...
  3. SoBeLover

Sorry I haven't been around too much

Sorry I haven't been around.....Oldest daughter in hospital My apologies to all of you if I haven't been around often. You see, Monday I took my oldest daughter to the hospital, she was admitted because her thyroid condtion had become critical. Her heartbeat was at 140 beats per minute, her...
  4. SoBeLover

New England Explorers Website Is Online

Alright, our website is online for the most part, what I need from those that were listed in Matt's thread are full name, username on EF, e-mail, town and state where you live, an instant messenger name, preferably on AIM since most people have it. Also, send to Matt, Issac or myself your phone...
  5. SoBeLover

Sandy's Vermont Vacation

Like I said, I would share some of the pics taken either by my daughter or me during our week-long vacation in Colchester, Vermont These first two were taken at a McDonalds near where I work the morning we left This is the sign you see as you cross from Mass into Vermont...
  6. SoBeLover

SoBeLover's 1998 Explorer Sport

Well, I am now the proud owner of a 1998 Explorer Sport. What makes this even sweeter to me is the fact I paid for this one myself with a great tax return from money I worked for. The '92 Sport, even though it was registered in my brother's name and I paid the upkeep, never really felt like...
  7. SoBeLover

Thank You Search Feature!!!!!!

I never thought I would post in this part of the forum, but there is always a first time. Let me explain: On the way to work Monday morning, I noticed that my Explorer was acting a bit sluggish, powerwise and that the little battery idiot light was on. When I pulled into the parking lot...
  8. SoBeLover

This Is What Happens When I Get Bored

I was bored tonight, so since the site now has 40,044 members, I wondered, "How many registered members are from New England?" I started this at about 9:30 PM and finished at about 1:15 AM So using the search and using full names and abbreviations for each state this is what I came up...
  9. SoBeLover

New England Explorer Club Logo

Matt had asked me sometime ago to work on a logo for our club. Now I'm no graphics expert and I have shaky Photoshop skills. I had no idea what the logo should look like, but an idea came to me over the weekend. Here is the first draft of my idea for the club logo, please let me know what you...
  10. SoBeLover

Happy Birthday V8BoatBuilder!

Hey, I don't know if this belongs here but since Aaron is a member of New England Xplorers, I don't think anyone will mind if I wish him Happy Birthday in this forum Happy 22nd Aaron :chug:
  11. SoBeLover

Xplorer Kid

I bought a transmission and transfer case from him. Shipping was timely, I received my packages today. He shipped my stuff Tuesday after he received my check on Monday. He even hand built a crate so that the transmission would be protected. The packages were even insured to protect my...
  12. SoBeLover

Transmission spits when overheated

I'm at the end of my rope. :( My transmission shifts and operates just great, but as soon as it gets overheated fluid comes spitting out the vent pipe. I've checked the fluid level and it's at the proper level, I've checked for leaks, but there aren't any. I'm just wondering why my...
  13. SoBeLover

Let's get the Connecticut contingent together again

Well, I think it's time for us to try again to get a bunch of members from Connecticut together at Hooters in Wethersfield. The first time we did this last July, only Gary (Rx4phun) and I went. The second time for Mike's (Rydinhigh) birthday, there were 5 of us, Rydinhigh, Asterus, Rfuree11...
  14. SoBeLover

Welcome the newest member of the Elite Explorers

Well guys, I'm finally Elite. I've been here three months and have no plans on leaving the best forum on the Internet. So you all will just have to put up with me ;) You guys are the best :)
  15. SoBeLover

Registering "The SoBe Sport"

The SoBe Sport Hi Fellow Explorers :D Since I've become Elite and I have some pictures to change, I thought I would edit my registry entry before I have it moved to the Elite Registry I'm Sandy Gonzalez from Middletown, Connecticut, I'm a 47 year old mom of two daughters, and a SoBe...
Back