Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Ranger max. tire sizes

I just traded in my '99 with 265/75/R16's. They did not rub at all. One caviat...I never got a chance to go off road with them. Only put about 4k on them...all of it on pavement...when I turned it in so I can't speak to that.
  2. F

Ranger max. tire sizes

I did a little digging to find out what, exactly, was needed to install larger tires on my new Ranger. After speaking at length with the dudes at the dealership (Ganley Ford in Barberton, Oh - great bunch of people) I got the complete 411. In order to install 265/75/R16 tires on a stock 2011 4x4...
  3. F

Solved Lifts and Max tire sizes

So, with a little digging and a few words with the right people I answered my own question and thought I'd post it here so it might help someone else. In order to install 265/75/R16 tires on a stock 2011 4x4 chassis the following things need to be done: 1) Computer recalibrated to account for...
  4. F

Solved Lifts and Max tire sizes

I'm picking up a new '11 Ranger tomorrow (to replace the '99 that's been my trusted friend since it rolled off the assembly line) and I'm trying to figure out if I need to do anything to the truck if I put the 265/75/R16's on it from my '99? The dealership doesn't seem to know, which is a little...
Back