Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

Radiator fan squealing/screeching at shutdown= inevitable dual fan assembly failure?

Mine did the same exact thing, when I turned my explorer off... you could hear a squeal I referenced a TSB I found on this site 11-7-21 COOLING FAN NOISE, LACK OF A/C AND/OR OVERHEAT CONDITION and they replaced the cooling fan assembly on my 2011 explorer without any questions. I hope you...
  2. W

test results of v-leds plug and play HID kit

So after running the bulbs for awhile did you notice that the ballasts where hot?
  3. W

Upgrade headlight to different bulbs (non HIR/HID)

So I have the halogen bulbs, and I must admint they are not as bright as I was hoping they would be, however I dont really want to do the mod of and HIR or HID bulb..... so what are my options for just a bulb replacement with a brighter output?
  4. W

First icy roads

Yes I am talking about the TMS that is in the 4WD models.
  5. W

First icy roads

So living in MT we have our share of crappy roads, well put on 800 miles in two days driving to Idaho 3 mountain passes later (each way) saw 6 rolled vehical's it was one of the best drives I have ever had the new explorer terrain management system is FREAKING AWESOME!!!!! Just saying....
  6. W

So.... am I a masacist ;)

That is exactly how I thought it would look :-)
  7. W

So.... am I a masacist ;)

I work as an Windows Server Administrator as my day job, and now my car has SYNC/MFT..... now that my car also can experience "crashing"/"blue (black) screening of death"/"instability"/"consent patching"/VISTA LIKE ISSUES... am I a masacist? ;) LOL
  8. W

2011 Navigation

so I meant can I add it to my 2011 XLT..... with the compact flash car and a simple tune to the computer... I can not type tonight....
  9. W

2011 Navigation

So, can I just add navigation to me 2011 xlt .... it did was not delivered with the navigation... but is it just like the remote start...... just a SD card, and a simple computer flash?
Back