Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Water leak front driver's side.

Fyi Just in case anyone else has the same issue, well rain is back and ever since i took out that plug on the side metal floorboard i had no water inside the truck and no more wet carpet.
  2. A

Water leak front driver's side.

H2o issue I have the same problem with my Explorer 1999 4x4 water gets in to the carpet on both sides drivers and passengers i am tired of this problem is driving me nutz! we have the same weather that SoCal so rain is not a big issue here in Baja California,Mexico but every time it rains i...
  3. A

Any pictures of an explorer with black wheels?

X I'm really starting to like those Crager soft rims! they look really nice in that black sport truck Explorer. I just did a torsion twist a couple of days ago was done by a friend of mine but it only went up a little more then 1 inch, one of the sides was easy to do but the drivers side...
  4. A

My Explorer on the poster

Really cool pics!...i wish i could go to one of this events and i am so close to Rosarito like 15 minutes away.
  5. A

Any pictures of an explorer with black wheels?

Holy Crap! sorry for the size of the pictures don't know what went wrong.:(
  6. A

All you need to know about keyless entry

Thank you for the info was very usefull, and it was kinda hard gettinf the number since the space is very limited i had to grab a kid from the street and i asked him to try to read those numbers for me, hope he dose not steal my truck now!! lol... Thank you Greetings from Mexico.
  7. A

Modifying my rack

X rack Very nice!! im gonna do the same thing on my X , thxs for the idea! Your the only Mexican X i have seen in the forum besides my baby....lol Saludos!
  8. A

Joe's 1998 Ford Explorer Sport Police Interceptor

Sport Very nice Sport X! kinda looks like mine...lol
  9. A

99 XLT 4X4 Explorer from Baja California, Mexico!

xxxxxxxxxxx
Back