Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Sync3 Failure and FoMoCo Snub

So, I have a 2017 Explorer, LTD, fully optioned. I also have an unlocked iPhone 7Plus, iPod nano and iPod Classic. 70% of the time they work fine with Sync. 30% of the time they will not be recognized, I will not get voice recognition, my screens will not recognize any other media beside Am...
  2. S

Ford Goes Cheap With Halogen Over HID On 2017

Recently took delivery of a 2017 Limited with all package options beside 2nd row buckets. Traded in my 2012 Limited. I won't bother going over the other niggles I have with the new car (cheapiness), but the fact that they dropped HID headlamps from the car in favor of LED lows and very yellow...
  3. S

Lower Air Dam Intake Duct Falls Off / Missing

Just drove 450 miles of interstate yesterday. Hit nothing I'm aware of. Woke up this morning. Backed my '12 Explorer out of the parking spot. Heard a noise. Climbed out. There on the ground was the duct assembly that rests behind the front air dam. No sign of breakage. Just laying there...
  4. S

Should I Pull The Pin; Pilot or Explorer?

First thread here. Came aboard at the time I placed an order for a 2012 LTD with every option minus the second row buckets and polished wheels. The dealer got my $1k, and I'm fine with that. Word is, my Explorer will arrive in 10 days. I've driven Honda Pilots for the past seven years...
Back