Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

2000 ford explorer cutting out and dieing

ok i havent yet checked it it mainly happens when i have the ac on and its setting o yea i did find out the the two cats that are together shelled if that would cause any of this i dont know and no i have not checked the fuel presser yet. and yes it acts up on really hot days
  2. P

ok i cand drive this thing for awhile it dose fine on the highway but its in town when wants to act up from time to time i have replaced the intake gaskets 2 times and the lower intake also i have replaced iac, 2 differnt egr senors and the egr vavle , mass air flow senor, the idle senor.and the...
  3. P

i have replaced the lower intake and those rings on top and bottom 2 times and that vacum box thing below the lower intake and the pvc vave with and the pcv lines with it
  4. P

i have replace those but it starts up fine and everything but it shows up when i have been driveing it for awhile and when it warmed up i also replace the intake well lower intake i just don't know what els it could be
  5. P

thats what they are
  6. P

ok ill go down the street have them check again
  7. P

p1701 and p1704 on obd2 and 162000 but been tooking care of by my parents and it has alot of new parts someone also said that it could be the catlaic convers to on the down pipe
  8. P

i have a 2000 ford explorer 4.0 v6 ohv i can drive it on the highway and some places in town but it wants to cut out and sometimes die and it keeps showing 2 codes the same ones over and over again bank 1 and 2 co2 senors i have replaced them 3 different times some one please help me out also...
  9. P

I hear a humming noise coming from the upper intake.

i am having a problem with a noise from the upper intake on my explorer xlt 4.0 v6 vin e sohv. i have replaced iac, 2 differnt egr senors and the egr, mass air flow senor, the idle senor, the cadillac converters. but im still getting this humming noise from the upper intake and also when i drive...
Back