1. M

help with codes

Pretty sure
  2. M

help with codes

bump
  3. M

help with codes

ok so 20 views and no responses......maybe i should explain what lead me to looking for codes on the truck.......when i bought it, it had a SLIGHT miss.....and now i cant even step on the gas pedal without a constant sputter through all gears also i know there is a massiv power loss so in trying...
  4. M

help with codes

hey guys i know im posting in the wrong area but i have a 94 eb and its throwing these codes 30,536,530,&542 does any one recognize these? ANY help would be much appriciated!!
  5. M

The SoCal RBV's Club Various Upcoming Meet and Greets

I won't be able to make it Sunday......after work Saturday I'm going to newport dunes so that'll take up a lot of my gas money lol.....any one down for Saturday night?
  6. M

Lights don't turn on.

Check your fuses first then. Go from there
  7. M

Saturday I have work here in murrieta tell about 4....you should come by ill get you a 10 dollar race
  8. M

Going to come all the way down from tujunga? Dang!!....btw what's it like with all the filiming for S.O.A going on up there?
  9. M

So what's the meeting place,day, and time?
  10. M

94 limited build

Also spicy.....what year f150 did you snag those leafs from?
  11. M

94 limited build

Do you guys know about how much those bumpers weigh?
  12. M

Anahiem should be fine......this Friday ill know what days I have off next week
  13. M

can I be added as a part time member?......also a thought for a cool meeting place could be at my work.....I work at pole position raceway in murrieta ca
  14. M

motorcraft oil

Ha......I was trained by an old timer he would tell people 2050 for every thing don't think he understood the newer engines and the recomended oil weights
  15. M

motorcraft oil

Hey gues just thought I would add my 2 cents I worked at AutoZone for almost a year and one of the things we told our customers here in cali is the higher the mileage the heavyer weight oil you want to use so for 157xxx miles we would recomend 20w-50
  16. M

How can I tell what kind of engine I have?

Ok guys one more question and I know all my questions are totaly noobish but.....does my rig have. An egr?.....I wanna get eather new like oem headers. Or some kind of aftermarket performance headers
  17. M

Wanted INFO: stock/aftermarket suspension

Also when I say "travel" I guess I mean what you guys here on the forum call "flex"
  18. M

94g...is there any step by step post's on this being done?
  19. M

Hey thanks guys I kinda figure it stood for over head valve but its always nice to be reassured lol
  20. M

I see and what does ohv stand for?
  21. M

What motor I have is it OHV,DOHC,or SOHC?.....its a 94 eb v6
  22. M

Parting out 94 Eddie Bauer

Do you have the interior carpet and head liner? And how much with shiping to 92532?
  23. M

Leftover Explorer Parts

What about a head liner,door panels, and carpeting for a 93?
  24. M

thanks spicy.....imma add some pics of my rig
Back