Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Agreed. Going to install them this weekend. Will also rhino line the runners. Thanks
  2. C

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Here's my EX. Thanks of thd help in uploading photos!
  3. C

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Having an issue trying to post a pic of my EX...can anyone give some pointers? Thanks in advance!
  4. C

How to: 3rd Gen BODY LIFT. Install.

Hello all! Hey everyone! Fairly new to the board...have always found everyone to be very helpful on in the forum. I just moved to CO and I am interested in giving my stock EX a little boost...not too much but a bit more aggressive. Below is an inexpensive kit I found and was wondering if...
  5. C

How To: Replacing Upper Ball Joints on a 3rd Gen 4x4 [Pictures]

Pictures Hey All - anyway to get the original pictures with this "How To:" write-up? Thanks for your help!
  6. C

How to: 1.5" body lift for less than $50

Link to "step by step" Hi, I was getting ready to print and start this project...followed the links on the "stickied" post on 1st page and it is blank. Anyone know where I can find the original posts with the step by step instructions? Thanks!
  7. C

Okay, I got my body blocks and have cut them to 1.5" size. I bought all my grade 10 bolts at Westlake hardware and I am ready to tackle this project this weekend...now that it is not 115 degrees. Question: I want to paint all the gray XLT trim on my Ex, where is the best place to find...
  8. C

Great! Thanks for the quick response. I plan to install this weekend. This will definitely help...now if I can get all the XLT trim off for paint, I will be in good shape!
  9. C

I am going to install a 1.5" BL this weekend. It sure would be nice to have a list of needed tools...I don't want to get knee deep into it and realize I don't have a tool I needed. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.
Back