1. G

trailers lets see them!!!!

My 2012 4WD with 16ft FunFinderX
  2. G

Explorer A-Pillar Rattle/Noise

Is it an official TSB for the 2012 X?
  3. G

Mag wheels on a 2012 base 4wd X

Hi I'm looking to equip my X with mag wheels this summer. When i bought it last year, you could'nt pick mag wheels as an option on the base model. Do you guys see any issues with purchasing mag wheels in the aftermarket, will everything fit properly? I have a base 4wd with towing pack...
  4. G

same thing I have the same problem on my 2012 as well. My dealership won't even spend any minute working on it because I have a hood deflector that was not installed by FORD. However, the deflector as the same form and shape that the ones from Ford... I've put tape aswell and the rattling...
  5. G

Deflector I took mine to the dealership today for the A-Pillar rattling sound. I did a test drive with the technician and he heard the sound loud and clear. Coming back to the dealership, he tried uninstalling the deflector (I don't know if it's the right translation for the thing that's...
  6. G

Deflector I took mine to the dealership today for the A-Pillar rattling sound. I did a test drive with the technician and he heard the sound loud and clear. Coming back to the dealership, he tried uninstalling the deflector (I don't know if it's the right translation for the thing that's...
  7. G

trailers lets see them!!!!

My trailer Here's my trailer. Right I tow with my 2002 Escape XLT, while I wait for my 2012 Explorer!
  8. G

Can I bypass the A/C pulley with a serpentine belt?

Thanks Pete for your thoughts! I had the same idea with an old measurement tape (you know the ones they use when making tailored suits!!) and found the correct lenght. However, I did not find the way for the belt to go around everything except A/C. The bender is in the way... I'm...
  9. G

Can I bypass the A/C pulley with a serpentine belt?

Hi I want to know if it's possible to find a shorter serpentine belt on a 2002 Escape that would make me bypass the A/C pulley? It's broken and making an awful noise, and I don't wan't to change it because I'm waiting on a new explorer 2012, so I don't want to put too much money on the new...
  10. G

Current duration from build date to delivery

still no news Hi everyone Thought I'd share this with you. I ordered a base X with towing package on June 28th. Still don't have a build date. So today, its now a full 9 weeks since the order and still no idea when the car is going to be built. Plus, I received a message from the sales...
  11. G

Canadian Orders?

Great! I'll check with you next week to see if I have my VIN! Thanks Cory
  12. G

Canadian Orders?

I ordered a base 4x4 with towing package on June 28th, and still no news. I have PMs going with Cory to check every week. What do you guys mean by "accessing your window sticker"? I'm new here as you might understand :)
Back