Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

smoke coming from under hood

So apparently I can't win from loosing.... Yesterday it rained here and I noticed that during the rain my explorer started smoking a little under the hood from the back right side. I figured it was just because it had been raining. I looked under the hood anyway to see if it smelled like...
  2. M

problem with turn signals. advice needed :)

I apologize in advance because this might be the dumbest question..... BUT I am going to ask anyway. lol. How many lights should light up when you turn your turn signal on?? I am curious of something lol
  3. M

I just noticed today that when that happens the lights on the outside come on as well and stay solid. lol. is the flash module a tough job?? and thanks, I love Montreal. I came to Ontario for a year, I just purchased this car here and have to go through a bunch of crap to get it fully...
  4. M

Thanks for the info. They have been working fine for the last two days. It's just every now and then the lights will stay solid. Could this be because the lights are there way out? I guess it's not hard to replace the bulbs myself, but I've never done it before so I'm always worried I will screw...
  5. M

That's what I was thinking too, but it also does it when I try turning the hazard lights on.... is it all connected??
  6. M

It does it on both left and right. and when I put the hazard lights on.
  7. M

Turn Signal Lights Stop Flashing

Hey, did you ever figure out the problem?? I am having the same problem with my Explorer right now.
  8. M

Hi everyone, I recently bought a used 2000 Ford Explorer. It is running great, but I've been having a little issue with the turn signals. Every now and then they decide not to work. When I try to signal, the arrow light comes on but it doesn't blink. It will stay on until I turn or turn the...
Back