Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

rough idle, loss of power under acceleration

yes i used motorcraft and gapped them but this seems more like a fuel delivery issue to me than spark related because it is very intermittent
  2. S

yah i got the numbers and letters mixed up but it ran fine for like 8 months so how could they already be bad?
  3. S

so this issue has been going on for 2 months now, im having an intermittent miss, it will have loss of power under acceleration and going up hills and when i really give it gas to get going it just hesitates and you can hear the exhaust making a type of hissing noise but its not a constant...
  4. S

front end suspension problems

right, and i thought it had torsion bars but wasnt 100% do you think it could be something in the torsion bars?
  5. S

ok thats good to know, and yah i already replaced the shocks but ill take a look at the sway bar bushings and links
  6. S

im not sure i havent checked those, so i will do that when it stops raining and also this is a dumb ? but for the suspension all i see is the shock absorbers for up front and thats all, what else makes up the front suspension?
  7. S

ok i have a thumping noise when ever i go over bumps, i replaced the shocks because i thought thats what it was but turns out it is still there, so what could it be? im thinking my upper control arms because all of my ball joints upper and lower seals are blown, does anyone have any other...
Back