Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

midlands

how meny members are there in the midlands.
  2. S

useage

my explorer is my only car and was wondering how meny of us use them every day.
  3. S

air con

once again thanks for the help guys.
  4. S

air con

Hi guys, just noticed the even when my heater is on hot the air con compresser still cuts in and out is this normal or a fault.
  5. S

New members to meet old dudes!

no worries mate the more the merryer i will let you know next time i'm down that way.
  6. S

if i had 14 grand.

nice truck.
  7. S

HHO kit save fuel??

not too sure to be honest mate will check it out and let you know.
  8. S

quick question

above the spare there is a plate with two (what look like filters)boxes mounted on it anyone know what these are and what they do thanks stig.
  9. S

HHO kit save fuel??

i have a hho kit fitted on mine it was part of the deal when i get it and as so far the results are not too good it dose improve the mpg but not by much.i had the car for two weeks befor it was fitted, so i had a good chance to see the differace.imo not worth the cost.
  10. S

Let it snow!!

i also went out in the white stuff last night explorer was brill, been waiting for this lol.
  11. S

ok mate next time i am down that way i will pm you and see if we can sort somthing out,and if there is anyone eles close by or that could make it that would be good.
  12. S

where about's in somerset are you i get down to weston quite a bit if thats close maybe we could sort something out.
  13. S

half shafts

thanks jim there is about 2-3mm at the min.
  14. S

half shafts

sorry forgot to say it's a 99 xlt
  15. S

half shafts

if this as been answered before sorry,i have movement in and out on my rear half shafts how do i stop this. thanks in advance stig.
  16. S

Wanted mounting plate for air pump

would anyone know where i can get hold of a good condition mounting plate for my air pump,as mine is a littel ripe to say the least.
  17. S

paint codes

thanks guys the lable seems to missing from mine (or i can not find it).
  18. S

paint codes

would anyone know the paint codes for my ex by the pics it's the same colour as howard's red over gray. i could do with the codes for both colours if poss.
  19. S

oh good it will give me a good chance to meet some of you,look forward to it.
  20. S

are you guys planning to have a stand at the ford fair 2012.
  21. S

Faithful Explorer for sale

sounds like a good buy for someone if i had the money i would have her.
  22. S

LPG conversion insurance - please read.

thanks guys will do a bit more research into it first.
  23. S

LPG conversion insurance - please read.

what sort of cost would i be looking at to get mine on lpg it's the 4l sohc engine.
  24. S

spotted

then i think it was you, looks very nice.
  25. S

Query: PATS Coding (Key)

my local lock smith type person said they could cut and code new keys for £45. i have not had one done also i do not know if this is a good price as i have not had any other prices.so if that is right they should also be able to just code an already cut key.
Back