Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

Hartman's front suspension upgrades!

Believe it or not my 17" Cobra R's with Toyo Proxes 255/60/17 weigh 60-65lbs!!
  2. E

Sport Cruise Ocean County, NJ

FYI I'm crashwave....it was an old name of mine and didn't want the username anymore... I'd really love to have any sort of NJ meet whenever... We should really try and pick a date and stick to it, and all meet up...it would be awesome to meet with a bunch of X's.... Is Ocean County...
  3. E

Hydroxy is LOWERED!!!

hydroxy your X looks OUTSTANDING! I really love everything you have done to it. It has really come a long way in the last couple months. Also, I like the look with the mudflaps on (dons flamesuit). It's almost like it makes it look lower. Plus you obviously are using them for a purpose. And...
  4. E

front bumper painted

hydroxy, that looks REALLY good! I really love your X!
  5. E

Rollpan PICS!!

I'm guessing you custom built that rollpan yourself like Hartman, right?
  6. E

Lowered, and a few other goodies!

What do you mean about the front bumper??
  7. E

pin stripe removed: write up & pics

I'm not sure why but in this shot of your X at night: http://www.explorerforum.com/data/502/10058100_0718__large_.jpg I really think it looks better WITH the pinstripe on and thats the first time I've ever said that for any Explorer. It's strange, but it almost seems too "plain" without it...
  8. E

Yup, perfect length.
  9. E

What do you guys think of those sideskirts? Just curious...
  10. E

Steering Limiter

Honestly if I knew how to install it exactly, and if I knew it would work to where I need it to, I would purchase these from you. I'll try Hartman's suggestion, if that doesn't work out for whatever reason, I will pick these up from you. Thanks X24! BTW, your superchip for sale - compatible...
  11. E

Steering Limiter

Thanks..we had a few double topic links before :o
  12. E

Steering Limiter

Excellent, thanks a lot! I will give this a whirl tomorrow while I install my X-Spec Suspension kit among other things!
  13. E

Steering Limiter

How do I adjust the steering radius for my Explorer? I am running on Cobra R's and have 275/55/17 wheel setup. Because of the extra width I can't turn the wheel completely to the left or right because of the tire rubbing on the front swaybar. I don't want to have to deal with this in the future...
  14. E

2nd Gen Shock installation write up - All four corners

I'm installing new shocks tomorrow :D
  15. E

The exact same ones Marco used:
  16. E

Yeah, the 255's definitely would've been too narrow.
  17. E

Getting or installing? They're on their way right now :D
  18. E

Thanks man and BELIEVE me, it's only going to get a lot BETTER! :eek: :D :cool:
  19. E

No problem and thanks a lot hartman. I "copied" your offset emblem idea but by mistake actually the emblem came off when I was brushing an enormous amount of snow off my car....and now I like it better without the emblem! Just looks much cleaner overall. I'm glad I have your approval, I'm a big...
  20. E

Well yesterday (Thursday) I got up early and headed over to the fire station. We have two huge garage bays that are open (extra) so its the perfect place to do all this kind of work. I don't have a garage, and my driveway is slanted, so it would NOT work. Plus it was freezing outside, and they...
  21. E

EE Hood Scoop Installed! Pics inside

Yeah its perfect to be honest. Couldn't get any better nor ask for any better.
  22. E

Tape, didn't want to drill through my hood, at least now.
  23. E

Ocean County.
  24. E

Both. Whichever you choose. Ordering info: http://www.explorerexpress.com/sporttrac Scroll all the way down to the bottom. Thanks! :D
  25. E

You can get it in either primer color or color matched to your paint code. For ordering info, and prices go here: http://www.explorerexpress.com/sporttrac and scroll all the way down to the bottom. :cool:
Back