Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

Steering Limiter

How do I adjust the steering radius for my Explorer? I am running on Cobra R's and have 275/55/17 wheel setup. Because of the extra width I can't turn the wheel completely to the left or right because of the tire rubbing on the front swaybar. I don't want to have to deal with this in the future...
  2. E

Lowered, and a few other goodies!

Well yesterday (Thursday) I got up early and headed over to the fire station. We have two huge garage bays that are open (extra) so its the perfect place to do all this kind of work. I don't have a garage, and my driveway is slanted, so it would NOT work. Plus it was freezing outside, and they...
  3. E

EE Hood Scoop Installed! Pics inside

All I can say is WOW, excellent product, was in perfect condition when I received it. The packaging is really really good. No imperfections with the paint whatsoever, didn't even have a fingerprint on it. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to add some visual flair to their Explorer...
  4. E

Saleen XP8 Sway Bar Contest

Click here Just thought maybe you guys might be interested :smoke: :us:
  5. E

Explorer Express' Explorer X

My second full fledged article, and I really would appreciate any and all comments from you guys in regards to the article. Again, what did you like, and not like? You guys were great with my last article, and I really appreciated all the comments. I'd like to hear what you have to say about...
  6. E

Rochester, NY

Well I'm going to be moving up to that area in about two weeks (college). I was wondering if maybe sometime in September or October a bunch of you guys wanted to meet somewhere.
  7. E

Lower billet grill install prob

Ok, really easy I know but here's the problem. The $)@*#&$ license plate bracket is in the way and I'd have to trim the grill around the small part of the bracket that goes through the bottom grill in order to make it fit. I was wondering if anyone out there with the lower bumper billet grill...
  8. E

Lower bumper billet grill install

Ok, really easy I know but here's the problem. The $)@*#&$ license plate bracket is in the way and I'd have to trim the grill around the small part of the bracket that goes through the bottom grill in order to make it fit. I was wondering if anyone out there with the lower bumper billet grill...
  9. E

Sports on Dubs

Lets see pics of Explorer Sports, from any gen, on dubs.
Back