Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. flyinv55

Exploere won't idle when cold HELP

oyea I changed bpth water temp sending units also.
  2. flyinv55

Exploere won't idle when cold HELP

I have the same issue on my 2001 ex sport. I have replaced the IAC, replaced the o-rings and upper/lower gasket and I still cant get my 4.0 to cold idle. You would think there would be a code flashing? Can anyone give me something else to check???
  3. flyinv55

How to: 2nd gen bodylift - PA 883 Bodylift Instructions

The first one did tend to 'char' the OEM insulator, but that was how I determined how much heat NOT to put on the bolts. I just reused the 'seared' insulator, havent noticed any problems now 6 months later and after winching 5 vehicles out of various stages of immobilization.
  4. flyinv55

I bought this great bumper after reading about them here..http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=804730 Made by RLC Welding, Louisville, KY It was shipped to me (free) to Tacoma, WA. and I shot it with several coats of Rustoleum truck bed liner. I have used the winch 5 times now...
  5. 2001 explorer

2001 explorer

6. 2001 explorer

2001 explorer

showing remounted tow hooks after winch bumper is mounted
  7. 2001 explorer

2001 explorer

remounted tow hooks in same location after mounting winch bumper
  8. flyinv55

I just bolted mine back where they came from
  9. flyinv55

I'm guessing at least 5", its got the 3" body lift ( I didnt bother raising the rear bumper because i am installing a custom bumper at a later date) I turned the Torsion bars for @ 1-3/4", maybe 2" lift to the front and the rear has the Warrior shackles and AAL which might have lifted the rear @...
  10. flyinv55

http://www.explorerforum.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=50069
  11. flyinv55

well I'm bummed. I have tried several times to post pics of my 2001 ex sport but get nothing but red X. It sucks being 57 and having no teens in the house for this high tech chit.
  12. flyinv55

Stop&Stare's 99XLT (The Polar Bear)

I like that bumper, I'm in Tacoma, where'd ya get the bumper?
  13. flyinv55

need of advice of front bumper and skid plate mount

Axial32..... so how did it turn out? I'm in the process of doing the same for my 2001 sport. I like your design
  14. flyinv55's 'sploder

flyinv55's 'sploder

3"B/L, TT&AAL 285-75/R16
  15. flyinv55's 'sploder

flyinv55's 'sploder

3"B/L, TT&AAL 285-75/R16
  16. flyinv55's 'sploder

flyinv55's 'sploder

3"B/L, TT&AAL 285-75/R16
  17. flyinv55

flyinv55's 'sploder

18. flyinv55

After doing the 3" body lift andthe TT/shackle helper spring thing I now have 285-75/r16 Kelly Safaris all the way around. I had them mounted on the factory wheel.
  19. flyinv55

Winch Bumper Round 2 PICS !!!

I want it. I would have bought your old one but i live on the west coast. I gotta find someone around here that can make one like yours.
  20. flyinv55

Replacing Multifunction Switch

About this Multifunction switch, I had the buzzzing with turn signals and the quick blinking like several of you have. After replacing bulbs and a new flasher the problem was still there. I ordered a MFS (multifunction switch) online for $30 and as i removed the plastic shroud housing (yes you...
  21. flyinv55

North-Western Explorer Club Group

I live in Tacoma. I am a member of Pierce County Explorer Search & Rescue and Pierce County 4X4 Search & Rescue.
  22. flyinv55

Announce your New "Elite" Status here...

I've already saved a bunch of money from the tech help I have gotten off this website. Proud to be a member of the Elite Ex's
  23. flyinv55

Job is finished. I cant understand all the conversation about the rear bumper brackets. I just put my rear bumper back on the same way it came off and yea ther's a gap between the top of the bumper and the tailgate but it looks ok to me. Tires and wheels are next.
  24. flyinv55

well if the pic doesnt post then i guess i dont know how to on this site.
  25. flyinv55

ok well nevermind that sawzall comment. Now that I have removed all 10 body to frame bolts I see why you dont want to just cut them. I am almost done with this whole body lift process and I cant stress enough how important it is to heat the bolts up first, really makes the job easier. If I may...
Back