Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. jorgescar69

No reverse no manual 1st after rebuilding the transmission

I was sitting on the ****ter last night and going over the pics I took then looked at another post on this site. Well then I once more drained the transmission fluid and took it off. Gonna reset the PCM and then wash it.
  2. jorgescar69

I happened to catch that... After removing the dam thing 6 times! It is strong now! Thanks you so much.
  3. jorgescar69

Going nuts... Gotta it back together... Reverse... won't spin the wheels up on jackstands. Manual 1st... moves then locks up. Manual 2nd.... good WTF! Looks like I need to yank it out again. Something is just not correct inside.
  4. FB_IMG_1506934852051

FB_IMG_1506934852051

After crossing the Mississippi
  5. Pepe

Pepe

My truck
  6. jorgescar69

Looks like I got it all. hole is 1/16
  7. jorgescar69

Yes they plugs are in. The check balls and spring are correct.
  8. jorgescar69

So I paid the $20 extortion... .046 drilled bit fits. 1/16 bit for the holes on the valve body.
  9. jorgescar69

i did or am working with the TransGo
  10. jorgescar69

So I went over everything and this is what's up. I checked the size of the holes... the wall hole was not 1/16. i cant figure out how to post pictures. I have gone over everything and checked it again.
  11. jorgescar69

I added the 4th ball when I put it all back together. I thought I did not close the holes with the steel balls enough... But it is at .046.
  12. jorgescar69

JK I took out the valve body today. Gonna look it over one more time. Man that drain plug is awesome. If I don't have my hands all messy I will post a few pictures. I have a few questions. 1. It only had 3 check balls. I added a 4th. It had no spring in the valve that has the new springs...
  13. jorgescar69

I did it all... I even Put in a drain plug so not to make a mess Side note... It came with 2 drilled bits. I broke the smaller one doing the still through the wall. Then used the bigger one for the floor. Was they NOT 1/16?
  14. jorgescar69

Hope I may find some help. 1998 SOHC 5R55E. Just had the OD Sprague let go and lost reverse and D (drive). Took it out and tore it apart. Installed new clutches and forward bands. Reverse band was good. Did the transgo shift kit. Now I have a very slow to move in drive. Same in manual 1st. 2nd...
  15. jorgescar69

Pass Door Wont Unlock

So took a ride and now the passenger door will not unlock! I found out that the little arm thing from the outside handle has fallen and i found a way to get it to work and get the door open. my question... Any one have a link so i can see what i need to do to get it working again? Or should...
  16. jorgescar69

In DENVER CO. NEED A TOW HITCH for a 1998!

if any one has a trailer hitch i can buy in DENVER CO please call me 716 FOUR SIX SEVEN 5433
  17. jorgescar69

How do i know my u -joints are toast?

Im just gonna get another from the local salvage yard n call it done.
  18. jorgescar69

oh... the u joints are all very tight!
  19. jorgescar69

ummm... well, i have 3 wrangler rts 255/70/16 and one what ever brand of the same size. that top ball was out of place!!!
  20. jorgescar69

Thanks... I dont think its the u joints. The snapping sounds are comming out the transfer case! I think that when I was getting out of the snowbank is when it letgo. Its banging very loud and shaking the truck. I got it up off the ground and took off the skid platre. Then spun the tires by...
  21. jorgescar69

I was spinning me wheels in the snow the other nite... and now it feels like my truck is gonna vibrate apart! What should I look for?:mad:
  22. jorgescar69

blinking 4x4 and air bag LIGHTS???

i found a bunch of steel cord poking out the sidewall of the RR tire today. i think it is no longer round!
Back