Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

O.K. guys, i'm in the middle of retro-fitting . . .

the '98 front bumper on to my 2K XLT. Would somebody post a picture of the brace/bracket that hold the outer sides of the bumper up. It mounts somewhere in front of the wheelwell. Me an' my son-n-law can't figure it out, we have the parts but jus' can't seem to see how they mount. One Of Those...
  2. E

New goodies came yesterday but ,

I could not accept delivery. 'specialy with over half the outer box gone, bubble wrap & shrink wrap shredded like a wolverine got a hold of it.:mad: Hell, the driver pulls up in a tractor trailer rig in front of my house an' i'm thinking I didn't order anything that big or that much.:scratch...
  3. E

Want to change my 2000 . .

XLT w/fogs Front bumper & cover to '98 Chrome bumper & valance w/fogs. What all do I need to save from the 2K to put on the '98 (brackets, braces etc.). Is there a exploded view (diagram) to compare the 2? The '98 looks so clean to me. If my 2K was Black I wouldn't trade as it blends in well...
  4. E

Finally Have Some Halo/projector Heaadlights, now . . .

I have two problems/questions . . . . 1. The original Park/Signal light bulbs were amber/orange coated, which were 3157As, I Beleive? But I don't want the Amber/orange glow. I went to local autoparts store (4 diff. ones in the long run) and bought 2 pairs of 3157s no A. Came home, installed...
  5. E

What an idea we had last weekend . . . . .

during the drinking an' partyin' somebody had to have at least one right? O.kk., we was thinkin' what would it take to turn a 2nd. Gen. X 'Sport' into a Sedan Delivery? Like the old Falcons in the 60s, windowless sides. my personal idea was 1st . Gen. X junker & gut the int. from the back...
  6. E

Anybodt see green ones ?

I have seen just about every Stock/Factory color out there on the gen. 2 Xs an' a few custom colors, even some fugly colors. So I think I could say that I have never seen the factory Metallic Sage Green color on an X. From the color chips I have seen it's a lite/ medium green. I have seen Three...
Back