Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Do we have SS fuel lines?

i changed my lines from the tank to the filter to nylon after having leaking line issues. i found out from the dealer that ford no longer makes the factory lines anymore . so with my only option was to buy a roll of dorman nylon 3/8 tubing and 2 5/16 and 2 3/8 metal dorman fittings and fuel...
  2. J

Do we have SS fuel lines?

yes we do. im trying to replace a broken output line from the tank to the filter and they are SS. i also found out that u can't even get those output and return lines any more because u can't even get them from ford anymore. i looked all over online and nothing.
  3. J

Show us your custom bumper photos!!

i would luv to have a rear bumper like yours. i have a factory one for now [/URL]
  4. J

01 expl-sport loud knocking in rear over bumps

i found mine on this site. at a reasonable price. http://www.daystarsuspensionparts.com/kf04009bk
  5. J

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

thanku very much for showing me pictures.:bounce: also, did u have to fabricate something to connect the airbox to the snorkel where u cut the hole ?
  6. J

so it connects to the existing input hole in the air box ? do u have to take off the fender to get it bolted up or can u do it with it on ?
  7. J

do u have any pictures from under the hood ? i want to do this some time soon.
  8. J

2002 Explorer Sport Lift Kit Help

i had a guy custom build it for me
  9. J

well im not close to the state line at all any more...i live in south carolina now....lol but i do get up that way to visit. let me know what u would charge for one and i'll see if i can afford it. i drove 12 hours to get my front bumper. so the distance is not an issue.
  10. J

i might go up one tire size when i wear these out but other than that i just want to add some accessories. thanks for ur comment.
  11. J

it looks very nice
  12. J

tire size help!

let me know how it works out for u. show pics when u get them.
  13. J

tire size help!

i have 16" wheel. i have 265/ 70/ 16 on my truck. so u could even go bigger if u want
  14. J

i have 32" tires and didn't even need to lift it. i just lifted it 2" inches to get the tires out of the wheel wells more
  15. J

Adding media

i signed up for photo bucket this morning and put some pics on here. it is really easy
  16. J

tire size help!

i believe those rims would work. because ur tire is going to be more centered on the hub than mine are. u figrue the offset i have keeps more of the tire in the wheel well. i have about the same size tire ur talking about getting so i believe they would work. mine only rubbed all the way to...
  17. J

Fan Blower Problem????

i had to replace the blower switch on the dash in my wifes 01 sport and now i have to replace the switch in my 02 sport. i went thru all that process of elimination stuff and it was the switch on both.
  18. J

tire size help!

if your rims are the same as my 02 explorer sport i went with 265/70/16 and they only rubbed when turned all the way. then they only rubbed a little bit. the tire height measures 32" mounted on the rim. i added TT and shackles and no problems. is it 2wd or 4x4 ? i ask because my wifes 01...
  19. J

BEFORE & AFTER

2002 EXPLORER SPORT
  20. J

This is my 02 sport with a 2" suspension lift on 32" tires
  21. J

Rear hatch glass will not pop open

Hi, u explained how u fixed ur rear hatch glass broken button and i wanted to let u know i did the same thing and it worked perfect. i took it one step further and i bent up a piece of flat metal to put over it and mounts under the same mounting nuts so that way if it broke loose the metal...
  22. J

Rear hatch glass will not pop open

i already had it apart and epoxyed it back together where it broke and it didn't hold so im gonna try what big z did. the closest junk yard to me is about 1 1/2 away.
  23. J

i notice ur from maine. any where near the state line ? i lived i nh my whole life until 8 years ago. u think u could build another one of those rear bumpers ?
Back