Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

M5OD Trans Needed

Thank you for the reply, but no we were able to locate one already. Thanks again!
  2. K

M5OD Trans Needed

Agreed, you're a bit of a ways away. Appreciate the reply though!
  3. K

M5OD Trans Needed

I'm located in Farmington Hills Michigan, 48336
  4. K

M5OD Trans Needed

Bump, anything out there?
  5. K

M5OD Trans Needed

I'm looking for an M5OD Trans for a 1995 Ford Explorer 4x4 with the 4.0. I'm open to any option M5OD, even from a 4 cylinder Ranger. Let me know what you have, thanks guys!
  6. K

A Michigan Meet and Greet?

I don't know anyone off the top of my head, but shoot me the details and I'll certainly pass the info around. Can't hurt to try.
  7. K

Looks like we have a good group going to Bundy Hill May the 19th. Anyone available?
  8. K

I'm only available Saturday or Sunday with the work schedule.
  9. K

My weekends are looking good until July then it gets hit and miss for a bit.
  10. K

I was really bummed I couldn't make it, really itching to get out. We should be able to make plans in the next few weeks.
  11. K

Definitely not going to be back. Was hoping to finish up today but it didn't happen. Still have a few more days worth of work. We will have to try again in a few weeks.
  12. K

I don't blame you at all. Its not looking promising at this point, but I'll know for sure by Friday am and I'll let you know.
  13. K

I'm flying out this afternoon, so I'll know Thursday whether I'll be back in time. If I can be back I will be in for sure.
  14. K

Looks like I am out, traveling for work. Scheduled to be gone until next Tuesday, but hoping to wrap up early and get back before the weekend. I'll let everyone know if changes.
  15. K

You could get to certain areas there, but a lot of the trails would be too much. I'd say your best bet is to come to one of these events and ride along with someone and get a feel for the sport. Be ready to become addicted.
  16. K

I have extra flags, I could bring one along. If you'd rather buy one they sell them at Bundy for $20 I believe. All you need to mount them is a bracket with a hole big entity for a 1/2" bolt to fit through. A lot of people mount them right behind their tow hook.
  17. K

I'll be down at the shop tomorrow. I'll chat with Jay and Aaron and find out the plan. Usually we get there right around opening. Wouldn't be an issue to go play a couple hours then meet back up in the lot.
  18. K

I think this is the way it always works right? Jay and I both plan on being there as well. Our buddy Aaron may be there with his WJ as well. Hoping for a great day!
  19. K

Will do! We may get there early and go play, but we will be back in the lot by noon.
  20. K

Wish I could help, but all I have laying around the barn are 15" rims and we don't have any at the shop. I'll keep my eyes open though.
  21. K

Aren't you supposed to have coffee with donuts? Taking a healthy approach?
  22. K

There's plenty of room at the shop for you to park. Right downtown Old Village Plymouth. 775 Davis St is the address, Jayfaboffroad.
  23. K

I would be one of those that would have to pass Bundy, so I'll meet at the park. Anyone driving by Plymouth is more than welcome to carpool down with us as well.
  24. K

CB isn't a big deal at all. As long as the person in front and back have them that's all that matters. I don't think there's a height requirement on the flag, sounds like your location is perfect.
  25. K

I'll have room in the back seat in my explorer if no one has anything better you're welcome to ride along.
Back