Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Pedal Commander

Gracias Eric por la respuesta rápida, voy a hacer la solicitud
  2. T

Pedal Commander

Hi, has anyone used the Commander Pedal on their 2.3 turbocharged Explorer? Improve acceleration and performance? Thank you
  3. T

SYNC 3 latest version

Kmarnes gracias y saludos desde Nicaragua, Verion 3.0 de Sync actualizado con éxito en mi Limited 2016, mi versión anterior fue 2.2, saludos Pedro, saludos a todos
  4. T

SYNC 3 latest version

Kmarnes gracias y saludos desde Nicaragua, Verion 3.0 de Sync actualizado con éxito en mi Limited 2016, mi versión anterior fue 2.2, saludos Pedro, saludos a todos
  5. T

Upgrading from MFT/Sync 2 to Sync 3

Yes, mine was already updated to version 2.2, was Plug amd Play and works great
  6. T

CAUTION

Regards, I own a Limited 2016 with 301 A package, I have never had the verbal warning of caution. Apart from sensor switch in the center console are the parking assist switch and the front camera
  7. T

Sync 3 received this in the last update, it connects to wi fi and brings update options, but I would not know if they can be executed in future, I am translating from Spanish to English, maybe there are errors, with rlacion at the price I mentioned that Decreased in relation to months ago, but...
  8. T

If it is 2016 no parts, the order brings the screen and Apim, USB converters to use the Android Car, a GPS antenna and a connector to change USB converter that is not used in 2016, all plug and play, comes With the last update of the system Sync 3, for the 2016 all in less than an hour, greetings
  9. T

Good afternoon guys, today I installed the Sync 3, in less than an hour, plug and play, I have in my limited package 301 A, I send them my VIN and they sent me the correct APIM, everything works, air conditioners Dual, , Parking assistance, ambient light and the Android car, it was worth the...
  10. T

Thanks for the information, everything in life is risk, they ask for the VIN with the aim of adapting the new equipment to the options that the factory vehicle brings, however if you do not do all the work properly I can return the equipment and receive from Return my money, as long as I do it...
  11. T

Regards, I am very interested in switching to Sync 3, I will buy the OEM AUTOPARTSCO, it is expensive but I guarantee it works and is plug and play. Sync 2 is the only disappointment of my Limited 2016, I think the change is worth it
  12. T

Treadwear Issue with Ventus S1 Noble 2 Hankooks

Tengo 3000 millas en mi Explorer Limited 2016, me di cuenta de que están recogiendo trozos de goma de la banda de rodadura de los neumáticos delanteros, conducción no agresiva o fuera del camino caminos, alguien con ese problema, algunas recomendaciones, gracias
  13. T

Greetings, some member Syn2 upgrade to Sync 3, please give references, I apologize for the English
  14. T

Debut of 2016 Explorer

I see that the new Explorer 160 MPH speedometer brand, will you have unlimited speed control ?, the previous model has an electronic governor which regulates the speed to 110 MPH, the question is out of curiosity, I never passed 80 mph
  15. T

Please advice from agents Ford, Peter and members

Peter, the first diagnosis they do with the scanner says it is a winding fault, is brought from Guatemala, the place and the car works well, after the road test aprece other failure, and then tell me today that damage the ECU, this new fault them happened to them with the new coil replaced
  16. T

Please advice from agents Ford, Peter and members

My apologies for the grammar, I do not speak English, use Google translator, a few days ago I wrote about failure on two occasions in the ignition coils, the first fault during the warranty 6 months ago and the second two months after warranty, after ten days with the vehicle at the dealership I...
  17. T

Someone has had to change the ignition coil?

oh and two months warranty term of three years and have to pay the Part
  18. T

At this time the vehicle is in the latest dealership, no coil available, take to get about 10 days, and say they can not assign me vehicle, here we are helpless
  19. T

Thanks kwasi, as Peter says live in Nicaragua, not if you can do something about it, engine failure, air conditioning warm greetings Peter
  20. T

In dealer not know the cause, I say others may be in poor condition, I think electric overload during acceleration in overtaking has occurred so the two occasions
  21. T

My 2011 Explorer XLT with only 38,000 kms, I am concerned with this situation, the warranty does not cover the change, the coils should last more, I am glad that no one has occurred
  22. T

seven months ago I changed an ignition coil two days ago returned to give another coil fails, has anyone had this problem?, any comments?
Back