Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

My Explorer Overheated

Cory thanks for all your help, just waiting to here what kind of discount the dealer is offering.
  2. H

My Explorer Overheated

Trenchfoot I'm in the same boat as you car out of warranty and dealer wanst $900 to do it, did you have to take your car to the dealer for any kind of programming?
  3. H

Shes finally here.... 2012 Explorer...

Yeah I feel the same way, I have the base model and at first I didn't like the Black handles but they have grown on me but I would have preferred them too have been body colored......Anyway I love the rims on your Explorer that's what I want to get is the factory ones.
  4. H

New Ride New Rims

Damn! the Black wheels really goes well with the color, and the size is perfect.
  5. H

Wi-fi

This only works with the vehicles equiped with MFT right?
  6. H

If not the Explorer, then what?

I guess Ford does some things with no ryhme or reason because I thought these were standard too, I have a 2012 Base model and have them on mines.
  7. H

Eddie Bauer Explorer Anyone?

For me I just like the tradition of the Eddie Bauer nameplate associated with Ford that started all the way back with the Broncos, but as someone mentioned ford severed ties with Eddie Bauer a while back.
  8. H

Eddie Bauer Explorer Anyone?

Anybody think Ford will do an Eddie Bauer version of the New Ex, or anybody like to see it done. Just want to get some thoughts, personally I always love the Eddie Bauer versions of Ford CUV's and SUV's
  9. H

If not the Explorer, then what?

We previously owned a GMC Acadia and my wife loved it, her lease on her Camry was up this month and she wanted to go back to a CUV we were dead set on another Acadia but she started to see the New Explorers on the road and loved the styling. Budget was no more than $30,000 that's why we...
  10. H

How to get Sirius radio ID?

Thanks guys I thought that it was listed on the sirius handout he gave me but I have no clue where I put that but I will check channel 0. That's surprising because I have a 2012 Base model but it came with Sync so maybe that's a package to get Sirius included...I thought all the newer Fords...
  11. H

How to get Sirius radio ID?

Anybody know how to get the Sirius Radio ID, the Sirius website has what looks to be for the 2011+ EX but when I push down on the Sirius button and 1together it doesn't work.
  12. H

FWD vs. 4WD

I live in Mo County also like someone else posted , we got a FWD ...4WD would have been nice but I couldn't justify the price and the MPG to go with it for what amounts to 2-3 months out of the year of light snow at best in this area and it will be mostly a commuter car for the wife....but it...
  13. H

Anybody seen Copper or Cinnamon?

Yeah I really wanted the Cinnamon or Bronze but my wife seen the Kona Blue and was sold.
  14. H

Is SYNC Services Subscription worth it?

Hello Rebecca, I have a base 2012 explorer, so the sync services is not free with this model? I thought it was 3 years free for all explorers.....I also have a 2008 GMC Acadia and we love the Turn by Turn directions that it gives and were interested in testing the Ford's directions.
  15. H

Is SYNC Services Subscription worth it?

Hello Rebecca, I have a base 2012 explorer, so the sync services is not free with this model? Sorry for the double post
Back