Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Adding LED strip to under dash

i would say just look at the door jam and follow the sensor wires. or tap into the wires where the switch is on the door and run them to where you want them to be
  2. D

Interior Dome Light LED Conversion

hey everyone, i know theres alot of posts on how to modify your interior dome lights to leds. Mustandp51 has an amazing!!! write up. So with some brainstorming im gonna figure out a way to use on 27 led worklight, to fit into the stock housin dome light. attached is the light...
  3. D

How to: 2nd Gen Gauge Cluster Removal and LED Conversion V2

P51 do you have harbor freight in CT?
  4. D

now what if i use like a super white smd?? or another type of white, ive seen some faces turn blue. pO? (personal opinion)
  5. D

so after reading the WHOLE forum post, all i need is 5 smd led to take out that green color from the dash cluster???? or the 5 is only for the needles,?? also what bulb size is the needles and what size for the other bulbs?
  6. D

ford factory alarm system

thanks bobflood
  7. D

Hello everyone, 37's on IFS

ive heard alot about it but what is the "SOA" ???
  8. D

HID's?

i also have 10k and best investment yet ! also only paid $60. only down fall is i have some cloudy as hell headlights :/ time to go get new ones lol
  9. D

ford factory alarm system

:exp: hey people hope all is well ! i have a question. i have a 96 explorer xlt with 4 wd. i bought the car in may of last year and only got it with 1 key. when i close the doors the "theft" light on the dash comes up. does my car have a factory alarm? how could i find out...
  10. D

Any pictures of an explorer with black wheels?

what wheels are those? and how did you get the stock lug nut cover on?? i wanna get summit racings SUM-84-5865 - Summit Racing® 84 Black D Series Wheels will the stock cap fit ??
Back