Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

Plug and play upper control arm for 3" strut spacer

Is there plug and play UCA for my 3" strut space 06 EB explorer....part number etc
  2. W

front strut spacer install

i cant get my front strut out,,if i add a spacer how do i get it back in
  3. W

Lift kit

cant wait to see the finished product
  4. W

hi all,,lost all power

no tack, no speddo, no pwr window, no radio, no nothing while i was driving,,tranny wouldt shift,,, was running 5000 rpm at 100 kph,normally 1900 rpm,.just out of the blue this happened, turned off,, wouldnt start, just clicked, got a jump fired up and still nothing,,,,
  5. W

99 Eddie Bauer w/moon roof map light replacement

id like to see your ribbon repair.
  6. W

happy holidays

hi bill I have no play either up or down or twisting the shaft on the rear, but I have maybe 1/2 inch twist on the front
  7. W

happy holidays

wondering how much play is acceptable in the driveshafts on my ex, eddie bauer, I have a vibration aroung 60 kph, if I let of the gas or put in neutral it goes away.dont feel anything in the steering wheel so im thinking ujoint,,,,thoughts
  8. W

How many miles on your 2ND GEN EX?

280k on my 2000 eb
  9. W

Good or bad decision?

hey at 70 do whatever you like, its awesome that you have the interest to go off road, instead of poking around on the street. you guys will have a blast in the jeep, from what ive seen in commercials the grand Cherokee looks tough, however im not real sure about the short windows, all the best
  10. W

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

before hey skurz can it be true
  11. W

Wheel Offset?

got my meats AWESOME gotta trim a little what tools did you guys use to make a clean job I have every tool under the sun except plasma cutter
  12. W

2/3rd of the Ugly Brothers at Ouray

breath taking scenery wow
  13. W

Wheel Offset?

been trying for years to post pics
  14. W

Wheel Offset?

pulled the trigger yesterday 285 75 16 dura trak ion alloy wheels 174 16x8 +5 offset 4 " bs
  15. W

took truck in

hey imp its both differential bearings front and rear is there any way to check to see if those bearings are going
  16. W

took truck in

I was quoted 700 for the rear bearing and 1100 for the front bearings fair or high
  17. W

took truck in

what should it cost now for new sleeves and bearing im going after him for the repair due to his dumb assed ness thanks pop
  18. W

2013 Explorer totaled

get well soon idiots speeding that idiot just altered many lives all the best to you and yours
  19. W

from what i gather from the tire shop if you go to a + 5 to + 12 offset on your wheel you will bring your tires past your flares about 2 "
  20. W

nice gavin what offset? i got cash and its burning a hole in my pocket i would like a + 5 to get my rubber past my flares sreeb
  21. W

Zombie Assault Preparedness Vehicle or ZAPV

hey govna the # i would like IS zapv wenailem1 thanks wenailem1
  22. W

thanks steve i like the ion etched into the ring i like the 174's what # are yours and what offset did you end up with thanks for replIng
  23. W

ill need a sticker as well eh
  24. W

i d like to apply for a zapv # my 2000 eb x has a 2" susp lift 3-4 in bl on order this weekend 16 " ion alloy # 174 wheels + 5 offset on order this weekend 285 75 16 duratraks on order this weekend im wanting zapv # wenailem1
  25. W

hey steve im going to order ion alloy 174 can you post a pick of your rims from the side, head on? i wanna see how the ion alloy looks thanks guy
Back