Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

Dreaming of one mean 4.0: The Build up - Creager's 1992 Sport

yeah this thread was good to read ..
  2. H

running power wire

okey!!! i got the engine computer on the wall on the passengerside take them away and go that way ??? to the engine room okey i see well many thanx dano i will try it...thx alot....
  3. H

Joe's Money Pit! 97 Explorer XLT

ooh soo nice its dropped truck?? or airride on it?? nice anyway !!
  4. H

how to put in larger cable for the amp from battery

hi jstcruz.. well i got to ripp of mutch in the enginebay i can get the cable inside the cabin i hawe to ripp of all of the ac and blower pices in the enginebay and now its snowing here in sweden and its WERY COLD OUTSIDE NOW 9-degrees but i got installing the roof ligths 5 of them on the...
  5. H

New Navajo Truggy build

ooh man thats looks nice ...
  6. H

running power wire

okej guys but how its in an xlt 94 because i got the battery on right side and on this side i got the all AC parts to so were to go how with the engine heat if i go throuh the left side to the right its hot around there or ??? can i go on the right side any rubber somwere to go...
  7. H

how to put in larger cable for the amp from battery

hi guys i realy need help now!!!! okej i got my ford explorer XLT 94 i got stripped down all interrior for cleaning and more cables and some amps but how in hell to get the cable from battery to inside the cabin ok i got AC and v6 engine x 4.0 original all original on...
  8. H

building my second fun truck XLT 94

hi guys hans is my name and have been around her for along time and now i got to try to tell my little fun projects i got some explorers and love to work with those suvs i working with metals for a long time and starting to make my one lift kit for the explorers models...
  9. H

ok!!! well i got mount my aftermarket amp too its an old but very nice amp from the early 90.sounds good yet.. 1 quest how to put pictures in this forums ??? because i now got all interior stripped down and its all painted in the darkgreen meallic colour including dashborad and...
  10. H

nice weeery nice done me my self is just starting to do some type of mounting for amps this way but finding som older mounts for my amp back the plastic cover in the back of my truck on passengers side question 1 were to find info about the original amps my truck is an explorer 94...
  11. H

'98 XLT 5.0 Frame Off Restoration

do you wanna have it in some special way tell me how and i trying to make an picture to you..youwanna mount in that winch okej?? well i do like the job you allready have done so keep up the good work obie..
  12. H

'98 XLT 5.0 Frame Off Restoration

why not do it your self and get something thats you are the only of whith your handycraft you can fix it easy just think alittle bit then do some pics on paper the just buil it i belive in you obie go for it man go for it!!!
  13. H

Fixed "Jumping Tach"

it seems to be an big trouble of many of those types of fords but why?? many says there is some trouble in some way i asking anyone do anybody now the cure of this electric problems??? thx Hans
  14. H

Paint frame

nice to now i got to ask you were the best place is to buy those bushings and seals because i realy wanna do some tune ups on my wehicle it has be going for many many miles now and by the way i wanna beef it up a little bit thats why i asking to .. well thx anyway for answer
  15. H

Paint frame

is this a huge job to remove or what?? looks so easy the way you did it any secrets i have to now before starting remove it thx!!
  16. H

Hella 55w / 80w bulbs

ok h i d are they brighter or what in the coulour of light if some one understand my qestion are we talking lumen now or what?? do you mean this ice blue lights or what intressted to now more about hid please tell me maybe some pics??
  17. H

New Navajo Truggy build

looks soo nice but were to buy those front fenders in fiberglass anyone help tell me ??? keep up this nice work me like it alot..
  18. H

Hella 55w / 80w bulbs

hi fellows i read alot from many of you that there is problems with alot of power and watts on the original front ligths well let me now tell yo how to get around it and save the cables in the truck everybody noes its very thin cables in our trucks so this is the way to do FIRST of...
  19. H

DeRocha's TTB Dana 35 Restoration

soo mutch wonderful work of this pretty yhings are this you called por 15 some type oc thin paint for a can or an brush ?? well any way me love this way you do the work man pretty nice done do you go to restore the rest of frame to and body ??? tell us if you got some idea in the...
  20. H

Paint frame

thx de rocha i like this job you doing ..
  21. H

Frame off? why not?!

ooh thats a nice job long time to do it?? you only put away all chassis mounts and then just lift up the hole body is that realy soo easy to do i asking because i am in this way now if and i mean if i realy should do it i dont have any lift objects or forklift so if i can is it safe to lift...
  22. H

How to: Computer Relocation in 1st Gen Explorer

nice mount of radio and cb ..
  23. H

Paint frame

nice job niiiice!!!! more to come??? pics ???
  24. H

How To: Build a Center Console

nice now i see it thx scott...
Back