Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

Question on how to remove headlight on 2013 Ford Explorer Sport

Makes perfect sense. How about wiring what's the process on that?
  2. E

I am guessing oracle were LED and professional install ones were plasma they look much smoother. What was it that ruined the headlights?
  3. E

Can anyone help direct me to a thread on how to remove the headlights please desperate over here ahaha
  4. E

Hey everyone, It had been a while since I been on this site so it's taking me a while to figure out things again. Reason I am posting is that I am trying to add oracle halo kit to my 2013 Ford Explorer sport headlights and was wondering what the process for headlight removal is and would this...
  5. E

Need help with stereo install

Thank you Ron !!
  6. E

It don't matter that I have a jvc or is there specific bypass wires for different units ?
  7. E

Stereo came in I rewired mounted the bracket one question I have is about brake wire how and where do I connect it and how do I bypass it I don't have the bypass so my next Q is can I do it later on when I do get the bypass ... Pics coming soon I will post in a new thread Thank again guys
  8. E

I sure will .. I ordered the unit today from Crutchfield and should have it installed by Wednesday I cantttt wait to start on it and as I said before I will post pics and probably ask you guys 10000 questions while I'm installing or b4 I begin once I get the unit in my possession Thanks...
  9. E

Newcomer Vlad

I did order it today I will post pics of the install as I do it and I decided to get everything from Crutchfield because they supply everything and that makes everything so much easier instead of ordering and waiting for each part to come in separately from different wendors thank you guys very...
  10. E

Thank you all for the help means a lot I did find the jvc one on eBay for 100 less than best buy and reason I like that one is because it mirrors the iPhone to the screen and has a lot of apps that can be used through the stereo like a great app which I absolutely love gps drive motion x and the...
  11. E

Newcomer Vlad

Hi vlad I got a recommendation from big rondo and I had a question about installing http://mobile.jvc.com/product.jsp?modelId=MODL029024&pathId=133&page=1 In my 2003 ford explorer xlt 4.0 v6 My q is will it fit how good is it and what will I need to do it my self I greatly...
  12. E

What would you suggest I'm always open for opinions I just like this one bc had good ratings and good interface with iPhone
  13. E

Thanx rondo I'll try both ways ... Reason my first one got stollen is bc I parked it where I never park and left the faceplate on knowing where I am my car is usually in my driveway or garage by my train station but these things are unpredictable so I can't let it bring me down lol Thanks for...
  14. E

Sorry for not specifying I have a 2003 ford explorer xlt4.0 v6
  15. E

Hey everyone. I just had my car broken into and radio stollen after going through insurance and headache I finally got my window fixed but still didn't get a radio. I installed radios before in my other cars but I havent done ones with the DVD yet I found this pretty cool one online and I am...
  16. E

Trying to tune up my 2003 ford explorer 6 cyl 4.0 xlt

Thank you mad. Helps a lot
  17. E

Trying to tune up my 2003 ford explorer 6 cyl 4.0 xlt

Hey guys i am fairly new to this and probably this question has been asked before but i was wondering if anyone can help and explain to me how to do a full tune up to my car and what i need or should i just take it to the mechanic i am pretty good with fixing and doing things but i need some...
  18. E

How to: Replace Front Blend Door Actuator in 3rd Gen Ex.

As I said before first time I ever did anything on my car besides change a light bulb following this write up I surprised many people that I was able to fix the heat ..and I also got my uncle to do it on his car as well ....i found a way to do it without cutting the dash it did take me longer...
  19. E

How to: Replace Front Blend Door Actuator in 3rd Gen Ex.

i am a new member here i just want to thank you for this post you saved me $600 replaced it my self first time i ever did anything on my car besides clean it lol and my car is blasting heat like brand new ....i managed to replace it without cutting the dash with a 8mm box end wrench took me a...
Back