Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. I

Terrain Management / AdvanceTrac System Errors

Thank you. I'll schedule an appointment and let you guys know.
  2. I

Terrain Management / AdvanceTrac System Errors

I've had this come on intermittently for the last two to three months. I only restarted the car to *fix* it and it would go away. But like everyone said, it comes back. Not often, but it does inform you on the left LCD screen. Is there a permanent fix to this? I have 27,x.. miles on my 2012...
  3. I

MFT - MyFord Touch Update received at home

no time. I have a shoot with a McLaren MP4-12C that I'm working the details with this week. outside of work and photoshoots, I just don't have the time :(
  4. I

*OFFICIAL* I Received My MFT - MyFord Touch Software Thread.

Anaheim, Californa, received it yesterday, not yet installed.
  5. I

*OFFICIAL* MFT - MyFord Touch v2 Software Bugs and Fixes Thread

which fuse do you pull and from where? might come in handy after I have this update done.
  6. I

MFT - MyFord Touch Update received at home

got mine yesterday. will have to schedule a trip to the dealer for the install.
  7. I

Trying to figure out which way to go - HID's???

agreed. that 4160 is just probably the aftermarket upgrade kit thats just the bulbs, ballast/igniter and cables.
  8. I

A faster, simpler, better myford touch is here - MFT Update

got my upgrade in the mail yesterday. ill call the dealer and have them do it within the next few days. havent really had any issues except being slow since I got the X on October.
  9. I

Ford of Japan Accessories

for the stubby antenna, just go to your nearest honda dealership and buy the S2000 antenna. its like $20 or so.
  10. I

How to: Explorer LED Interior swap + Puddle Lamps DIY

oh ok thanks. ill take a look and see if maybe the wiring is there in my XLT.
  11. I

MFT Release Update

when do I expect to get the update for mine? i have a 2012 XLT 4WD. thanks!
  12. I

is there a glove box light? what model do you have?
  13. I

MFT Release Update

I want to know too, have a 2012 XLT 4WD
  14. I

got it done last night. thanks guys! :D
  15. I

Navigation - SD Card Fault

makes me wonder why Ford didnt include a small cover/tab to protect the SD card.
  16. I

What my salesman said about MFT

subscribed. although I've not had any major issues with my MFT, it is slow and sometimes keeps the radio on (but shuts down when you leave and lock the vehicle)
  17. I

CDNExplorer - how did you exactly remove the "foil"? It looks pretty set and I didn't want to destroy it. thanks!
  18. I

How do you replace the dome lights on 2012 Explorer, no sunroof

oh I didnt know they were already LED, so only the front domes are incandescent. thanks much!
  19. I

How do you replace the dome lights on 2012 Explorer, no sunroof

Hi! I was looking to swap out the dome lights on my 2012 Explorer. The front ones seem simple enough, but the two rear dome units are a pain. I was able to pop the module off, but there is no way to gain access to the bulbs inside. They seem to be in a sealed unit with no screws. It seems to...
  20. I

thanks! enjoying it so far!
  21. I

Annoying Phone Problem

same thing with me. I will try this master reset as well.
  22. I

Picked up a 2012 XLT yesterday. Lovin the ride so far!
Back