Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

1997 Ford license plate lights are not working.

License plate lamp wiring Hi, I do own a Ford Explorere XLT 1997 4-drs. 4.0 V6. I need to buy the wiring, or the complete thing for the license plate lights. The male connecter is broken and I cannot find on anywhere. Can someone help me out with this?:salute:
  2. A

Door ding even with key removed

Hi, I think I have the same problem. The door dings all the time, even whem I'm driving. With the key in the ignition or out, to complete the problem the door locks are like crazy going up and down and the buzzing sound. This is making me crazy. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
  3. A

Clutch Ford Explorer

I do own a FOrd Explorer 1997 maunal transmission. I am the third owner, since I had it I have changed the clutch plate twice. The problem I have with the vehicle is that pressing the clutch down is very hard when changing gears. Can I get some advice on what the problem could be?:exp:
  4. A

Hi, I bought a Ford Explorer 97 manual transmission acouple of years ago. It rides nice. But I...

Hi, I bought a Ford Explorer 97 manual transmission acouple of years ago. It rides nice. But I have problem with the clutch. It is very hard when pressing it in to change gears. Can someone give me some advice on why it is so hard or is it normal for the clutch to be hard?
  5. A

Manual transmission issue. It's very difficult shifting into gears.

I do own a FE 1997 4WD 4.0lt. I noticed that whenever the car gets hot it will be very difficult to shift it into gears.
Back