Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 2

Voice commands just plain stopped working

Darenberg, and deerfarm, this is a documented problem. We are trying to get Ford to recognize the problem and it would be helpful if you log onto http://bugs.outofmytouch.com/issues/83 to see my initial complaint regarding this bug and add to this your experiences well. No know cause as of...
  2. 2

Apple shows Siri car integration!

Siri will be a breath of fresh air. She may or may not be a better system but at least she can say more that "please say a device, you can say..." I think I've had enough of that to last a lifetime. Ford can stick with whoever they want. As long as they program and test the way they do...
  3. 2

MFT. Who's fault is it?

I'm not sure I would go on tape admitting that I worked in this department.
  4. 2

Aftermarket wheels

www.bigwheels.net This site has lots of specs and packages for the X
  5. 2

Setting Home

That stuff is in my wallet.
  6. 2

Moderators!!!!

No??? Why not??? This is a perfect place to document these problems.
  7. 2

Setting Home

I general setting your home is a bad idea. There have been breakins and murders etc due to this. Not saying this applies to you but food for thought. I set mine to the police station down the street. Once my nave gets me back to familiar locations I cancel the route anyway.
  8. 2

Magnaflow exhaust

Same concerns here however its now quite nice. I couldn't imagine having my x without it.
  9. 2

Moderators!!!!

Please put this link as a sticky. http://outofmytouch.com/
  10. 2

POI problem with Explorer's navigation system

Again I ask for a PDF to be posted with the COMPLETE list of commands. This document exists within the IVT department. Please share so we can quit guessing!!
  11. 2

*OFFICIAL* MFT - MyFord Touch v2 Software Bugs and Fixes Thread

This is a known BUG. See my post here on http://bugs.outofmytouch.com/issues/83. Currently there is an open ticket on my X at the dealer that they refuse to close because they say this is an "unique situation." This is not unique it is a 3.02 OOPS much like everything else. To my knowledge...
  12. 2

Radar detector tips/ suggestions?

Radartest.com Valintine one is older technology. Read up on it for yourself.
  13. 2

Indepentdent MFT Bug Tracking Site

Pleas post as a Sticky. This deserves to be front and center!!
  14. 2

Good Review of the Ford Touch System

Good review of the ford MFT???? That's right up there with a Sasquatch sighting?
  15. 2

About those ten thousand voice commands...

Any chance IVT is going to post a comprehensive list of the 10k list of commands? I have yet to see one.
  16. 2

Indepentdent MFT Bug Tracking Site

This is a great site. Nice work for sure!!! If only Ford would pull their heads out of the tail pipe and be proactive in the same manner. Yeah Right!! They are to busy living in denial.
  17. 2

My install is roughly 3 weeks old and I had the same thing happen to mine the other day. I had to do the fuse trick to get it working again.
  18. 2

1. Phone answer button occasional wont show up in the screen forcing me to find the phone to answer it. 2. Black screen o death showed it's ugly head today. 3. Audio source keeps dropping from Sirius to radio between drives. It also will drop from BT to Radio. 4. Bluetooth seems to have wind...
  19. 2

*OFFICIAL* I Received My MFT - MyFord Touch Software Thread.

Funny you mention the overheating issue. On my first trip to the dealer for warranty work on MFT my explorer overheated in the repair bay. After replacing my fan and my overflow they finally found a pin on the PCM was bent and not making contact in the connector.
  20. 2

Freshly Installed MyFord Touch - MFT Performance Upgrade

Its been almost a week with the new system update so I want to check in and let you guys know how the new MFT has been working for me. Well, I got my first black screen today. MFT still wont retain the audio source selection between drives. Bluetooth seems to have issues making calls. during...
  21. 2

*OFFICIAL* I Received My MFT - MyFord Touch Software Thread.

I installed from the actual ford thumb drive at home and drove back to the dealership to give back the drive they loaned me and the navigation was doing the same thing with the compass on the way there. The manager asked how it was with the new update. Once I told him it was fine minus the nav...
  22. 2

This is exactly what I did to no avail. Not that I can see. The dealer loaned me their thumb drive and the service manager gave me a nav card. I did the update myself. 200 or so and yes it updates. I am using the same settings now and 'm perfectly happy with this now. All in all so...
  23. 2

So far I have not been able to duplicate this so I hope its an isolated incident. I am still liking everything else so far.
Back