Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Just replaced the Blend Door Actuator on my Gen IV

Well its fixed. I unbolted the actuator but left it plugged in. I tried turning the cold/hot control knob and got no movement or sound from the actuator. I took it apart and tested the motor and it was dead. I couldn't find the exact same motor so I bought a new motorcraft actuator for $57 with...
  2. B

Heater not working??

heater not working I have the same problem, don't know where to start. I can't find anything in the owners manual under the fuse section for a fuse that powers the actuator. I have an 07 sport trac. There is no clicking sound indicating a bad actuator, don't really want to pull the actuator...
  3. B

blend door actuator I have no heat but I also do not hear any clicking noises from the actuator when I go from cold to hot on the control knobs. Do I have a different issue altogether for not getting heat? Both heater core hoses run hot so I must be getting coolant to the heater core...
  4. B

blend door actuator I have no heat but I also do not hear any clicking noises from the actuator when I go from cold to hot on the control knobs. Do I have a different issue altogether for not getting heat? Both heater core hoses run hot so I must be getting coolant to the heater core...
Back