Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Key Code ?!?!

yea i lost the only set!!!! i ended up going through a local locksmith, who my friend used when he lost his keys to his 99' lightning. he had some handheld electronic programmer or something that he used, he made the keys right there in front of us. he said he cancelled the old codes so...
  2. S

Key Code ?!?!

they said i might have to get it towed in cause they have to do something with the computer chip or somethin...
  3. S

Key Code ?!?!

alright great!!!! thank you guys!!
  4. S

Key Code ?!?!

hello, i lost my only set of keys to my explorer. i called the ford dealership to have them make a new set of keys, the guy said he needs the "key code", but he has no idea where it is, he only knows they give it to you when you buy the car.... does anyone know where the key code is???? not...
  5. S

What Brand Plugs and Wires?

what kind of wires are you guys with 5.0's using???? i cant seem to find a set that is vehicle specific for the 5.0
  6. S

more power

ok great thanx a lot for your help!
  7. S

more power

ok so the 1st link is for the Cam, and the 2nd link is the parts i need for it, right?
  8. S

more power

Rocket you wouldnt happen to know the part # on summitracing for it would you?
  9. S

more power

which type of Cam would be the best for my 5.0?
  10. S

more power

where did you order your cam and rockers from? how much?
  11. S

Apten Chip, switch placement

yea it definitely did, it took me awhile to get it to stay excactly where i wanted it.
  12. S

thanx a lot for the replies, i ended up doing what nweibley did, looks a lot better than in the glove box!!
  13. S

yea i know the car does feel very sloppy when you turn it back to the stock program. i installed the chip at first and didnt bother with hooking up the switch, and i didnt really notice that much improvment, besides the **** points, but after i hooked the switch up and turned it back to stock. i...
  14. S

Hello!........and a question

hahaha speaking of spare tires coming off. i was in los angeles, more specifically driving on the 405. me and my buddy were just crusin in the car pool lane (tons of traffic) and there is a tire bouncin on down the freeway right towards us!!!!!!::eek: there were no wrecked cars or anyone...
  15. S

i am looking for some ideas on where to mount my apten chip switch that runs through the glove box. looks pretty boring just sittin in the glove box. could people who have the switch, tell what they did or give ideas??
  16. S

tinted windows and bumper billet

lookin good!!!! what kind of billet grille and bumper billet grille did you go with?
  17. S

Favorite color for an Explorer

midnight blue
  18. S

Which Gibson Muffler?

honestly all bullshit and preferences aside. which muffler is the best for PERFORMANCE, not sound, not interior drone etc..... just performance.
  19. S

Apten Chip

50%?? i doubt it, i have a performance apten chip, v8, exhaust, and intake. and i didnt see that much power increase, just better shift points
  20. S

Please Help Me Shop

www.superbuytire.com
  21. S

What's up with the MPG on my 98 XLT?

i have a 98 v8 xlt, with a chip, intake and exhaust, and i still get around 13 mpg.
  22. S

New Pics and 2nd Place Trophy

Hey Tas lookin so awesome, i live in bakersfield, about 1 hour and a half drive from santa monica. i definitely want to get my X painted so its all one color. how much did the guy charge you for the front and rear bumpers??? 1600 is way outta my budget. so i guess i will have to get things...
  23. S

What nexT?

hello i have a 98' 5.0 and i have a mac intake, flowmaster exhaust, and an Apten chip. i was just wondering what is the next mod i should look into, performance wise. (besides nitrous or a blower)
  24. S

5.0L Headers- Who wants some?

maybe all of us who are really interested in getting them should individually e-mail JBA.
  25. S

5.0L Headers- Who wants some?

you can count me in.
Back