Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

2021 Explorer Hidden Gems

It does read the signs. But it needs a sign every 10 miles or it defaults to whatever it thinks the speed limit is, likely based on GPS. There are a few stretches on I-40 where there isn't a speed limit sign for probably 15 miles.
  2. H

2021 Explorer Hidden Gems

I was searching for a thread on the intelligent adaptive cruise control & this was the closest that I found. I wanted to verify that in the intelligent mode (reads speed signs), if it does not encounter another speed limit sign within 10 miles, it sets itself to what it *thinks* the speed limit...
  3. H

New v3.0 Build Available

Which browser? I get errors using Chrome but Firefox seems to work. I'm just now downloading the update, though. I got the same result in Firefox.
  4. H

2016 - 2018 Explorer Headlight Question

Has no one changed the brights to LED in the 2019 Explorer?
  5. H

Ford Extended Service Plans (ESP)

Sorry, yes, Joel responded & submitted the cancellation for me. I had paid the majority of the contract & received about 1/3 of it back, which was more than I expected.
  6. H

2019 Ambient Lighting Locations

I did notice that & it's one change that I like.
  7. H

I looked at the area & there's a space in the paneling on the door where a light could go but I don't see any lights in it. Anyone else have a 2019 who can see if they have lights on the bottom of the door?
  8. H

I've recently upgraded to the 2019 Explorer Platinum & I have a question about the ambient lighting. In my 2016 Explorer Platinum, I swear there was ambient light in the lower part of the front doors. In the 2019, the lighting is by the door latch but not in the bottom section of the door. Am...
  9. H

How to: Explorer LED Interior swap + Puddle Lamps DIY

Awesome, thanks. So my only bulb change this time will be the high beam & I believe it’s the same change as it was on the 2016
  10. H

2016 - 2018 Explorer Headlight Question

Is all of this information still relevant for the 2019? I should be able to use the same bulb as on my 2016 https://www.amazon.com/Conversion-Headlight-6500K-Brightness-Warranty/dp/B017M57DJG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1456857837&sr=8-2&keywords=evitek%209005&tag=viglink20460-20 & follow the...
  11. H

How to: Explorer LED Interior swap + Puddle Lamps DIY

Did you determine if the 2018 interior lights are already LED? If they are, I figure my 2019 has LED interior lights, too.
  12. H

Sync Connect - wifi hotspot

Digging up this old thread as I've just traded for a 2019 Platinum. Does the US also have 5 years free for the FordPass app connectivity? What about for the hotspot? I can't find any information on a trial period for it.
  13. H

I couldn't find anything in my contract about canceling so I've emailed Joel.
  14. H

I bought the ESP from Joel & have almost paid it off. I'm considering trading in for the 2019 Platinum. If I do that, what do I do about the ESP?
  15. H

SYNC 3 latest version

Mine took maybe 40 minutes total to downgrade & then upgrade
  16. H

SYNC 3 latest version

Some people reported that if you had upgraded to the previous version 3, then this version would not install as it thought you already had it (it apparently does not check build numbers).
  17. H

SYNC 3 latest version

Both of the downloads worked for me. I downgraded to 2.2 then installed 3.0 build 18025
  18. H

SYNC 3 latest version

I got it from a link here but have not tried it yet: NAV Sync 2.2 update-download site - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums
  19. H

SYNC 3 latest version

Hmm, says this: Sygic Car Navigation on SYNC®3 AppLink is now available for Ford drivers with updated SYNC®3 head units**. I think AppLink only works on the vehicles that have the 4G Connect ability?
  20. H

SYNC 3 latest version

What is SYGIC?
  21. H

Same for me. I did 24 month on my Ex. No problems with the process nor any credit check.
  22. H

SYNC 3 latest version

So the last time I tried the update was Tuesday or Wednesday. I’ve driven the car to work & back & we ran errands before heading to the cat show this morning. After a stop for gas I suddenly get a pop up asking if I want to turn on auto updates. I selected ask me later & figured it was...
  23. H

SYNC 3 latest version

I’m going to try next weekend. We are on the way to a cat show this weekend
  24. H

SYNC 3 latest version

I got the same thing except it didn't update :-0
Back