Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Battery Problem

Hi, My 06 Explorer is equipped with the audio file system with 6 CD player and amplifier. I recently replaced the 6 CD player with a refurbished one bought on eBay in my Explorer. Now I have the following problems: - When I start the car sometimes the passenger's airbag off light above the...
  2. M

How to Replace Defective Audiophile CD6 CD Pack

Where can I find/buy a replacement cd pack for my 06 Explorer? Thanks
  3. M

2006 Explorer 6CD changer LOAD ERROR message

Hi, When I opened one of the doors of the truck without the key in the contact I heard the CD changer going through his cycle and ended with a rattle noise. I then received the message CD ERROR on the display of the radio. I took the fuse out, removed the unit out of the car. I opened it up...
  4. M

2002 Explorer 4.6L V8

My 2002 Explorer 4.6l V8. The "service engine soon" light came on. The scanner indicated a problem at the 6 cil. I replaced the ignition coil at that cylinder and all 8 spark plugs. Light was out and came back on after a two days. Compression test indicated low compression. Leak test showed air...
  5. M

Dynomax or Magnaflow on 06 Explorer V8

I have a 06 V8 Explorer XLT SUV. I would like to replace the OEM muffler with a Dynomax or Magnaflow muffler without changing the rest of the exhaust system or cat system. I'm only interested in the deep sound, no extra performance. Would that be possible. The exhaust system is till the OEM...
  6. M

Ford radio 6 disc cd "cd error"

Hi, I have a radio 6 Disc CD in my 2002 Explorer. The display gives the message "CD ERROR". I took the unit out of the dash, disconnected the power cables and was able to take out all the CD's, placed the unit back, but the error "CD ERROR" is still there. Any advise is more than welcome to...
Back