Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

93 4.0 expo rough idle power loss ((PLEASE HELP))

Still have the problem. Any more suggestions?
  2. T

Thank you all very much for your replays. I did change my air filter to a brand new one when i cleaned my MAF i also sprayed around the intake and changed all vac lines to rule out leaks. I will try the gas i know mine is vented but ill just replace it. Ill have to replace the TPS and the IAC to...
  3. T

Bump Just need help
  4. T

Or do you mean that may be why it through that code #10 for wide open throttle. Faulty TPS?
  5. T

I thought of that to but its not throwing a code for it. Plus if it was that wouldn't it just go crazy on rpm's all the time. When my expo does jump on rpm's its only in park at idle like it has a choke it never does it when in drive and it hardly ever does that anyways.
  6. T

Yes i have the same tester i replaced the 02 sensors and the EGR. Same problem didn't do a thing. But the wide open throttle does that mean i need a new IAC? Its just not idleing all crazy it goes up to about 1000 rpm's in park sometimes but hardly ever.
  7. T

Yes i have replaced all vac lines.
  8. T

Also these codes don't always come up it might be my reader but i can tell when its going to work i can hear the ECM come on and then the codes come up.
  9. T

Pressure is fine. Codes are. KOEO 335 10 not sure what this is 173 336 536
  10. T

Ok ill get right to it my expo has a idle like its miss firing likes to run better it seems when it cold out but it really picks and chooses when it wants to run right. Under load its very sluggish bad gas Mileage and power loss plus it seems to start going and the engine wants to just kick in...
Back