Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Dual Exhaust 4.6

I'm sure this has been beaten to death but..... If you remove the spare tire and all associated parts, you can fit 2 pipes over the rear axle. My question though is about power and mpg. Will I see any gains? What about back pressure? I have a custom exhaust guy that can build just about...
  2. C

2007 Ironman

I want to fab a swing out tire carrier. I’m at the beginning of modifying my truck for off-road camping. I need to move my spare to accommodate other equipment. Any design help would be greatly appreciated.
  3. C

TOTALLY LOST

I'm back looking for help. After trying everything I can, I still can't find a solution. I still have a lean code on bank 2. The only thing that I have found is that at a high engine load, 91%-100% whiling towing a 5200lbs trailer, my fuel trims are about the same on both banks. Can this be a...
  4. C

CRAZY FUEL TRIM, NEED HELP

I have been watching my fuel trim numbers for the past few months. At idle the #1 bank is a bit high, around 18%, but goes down to the lower single digits while driving. Bank 2 is low at idle than increases rapidly to 23-25% with any gas applied. While driving, bank 2 sits around 18% to 24%. All...
Back