Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

cruise control not working

When i go to set my cruise control, the green light lights up and stays on, but the cruise is not activated. I have a 02 ford explorer, v6, xlt
  2. M

Whining noise while shifting thru gears and under a load

okay thank you that is what i was thinking it was but I think they just dont want to honor their warranty on the tranny
  3. M

would the tourque convertor give a code?
  4. M

Tranny shop has replaced the transmission about 2yrs ago, had the pressure selnoid go out and since they fixed that I have had a whining noise when shifting thru the gears once you go into od the noise stops. Tranny shop thinks it is the transfer case going bad please help me. Specs on 02...
  5. M

replacing oil pan gasket on an 02 explorer

how hard is it to replace the lower oil pan gasket on an 2002 explorer xlt 4.0 4x4? I have read that you have to lift the enging is this true?
  6. M

P1506 code

V6 shop can not find any vaccum leak...they want me to bring it back this Sat 2/17, they are pertty muck lost right now
  7. M

P1506 code

Had My valvue cover gaskets replaced on Sat 2/12/12, got the service engine soon light had it checked they told me it was code p1506, IAC idle to fast. Replaced the IAC and still get the light. Took it back to the garage that replaced the valvue cover gaskets and they found nothing wrong with...
  8. M

rough idle

my 02 explorer xlt has a rough idle while stopped and in gear. While it is in park it idles good, was wondering if the pcv valve could cause this
  9. M

rough idle while stopped

When stopped my 02 explorer xlt has a rough idle and idless under 500 could the pcv valve cause this?
Back