Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Sync Applink?

I'd hope the product manager isn't lying out of his teeth. Thanks for hitting him up on twitter (he didn't respond to mine) , at least we got something more specific than the forum channels were giving us. Maybe follow up with a tweet that your next buying decision will be based on them coming...
  2. R

Sync Applink?

Hit up Julius' twitter too. I just did! tweet to @idamaster or https://twitter.com/idamaster
  3. R

About to buy

Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this from CES. It's a shame that so few people are technology savy enough to know that Ford has failed its owners by not rolling out Applink to its MyFord Touch system already. Keep spreading the word, man. Hopefully we're educating others as far as what...
  4. R

Sync Applink?

Well I keep asking them to forward my questions about when applink will get on MyFord Touch to Julius Marchwiki the Program manager. Maybe if they get enough requests for this they will actually do it, who knows. Link below to sync contact us page. Can't hurt to inundate them with requests for...
  5. R

Sync Applink?

Guess the IVT Reps are MIA or choosing not to respond.
  6. R

Ford Developer Program

Yeah, woo hoo FORD...WTG!!! NOOOOOTTTTTT!!!!! NO AppLink in my MyFord Touch equipped car!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for the exclamations, got a little carried away.
  7. R

Sync Applink?

Check out this interview...at 5:45 the AppLink program manager talks about wanting to share and help out other companies implement AppLink on their platforms to help out the app development community. So if you're ready to help other companies implement this with their systems, how in the...
  8. R

Sync Applink?

They probably have summer interns working on things like this, but yeah completely agree with crooked priorities. Applink should have been out for mft in the spring, not still tbd.
  9. R

Sync Applink?

I really just don't understand all the owners who are quick to defend Ford on this or slough it off as not important. You have a vehicle with an infotainment product that is inferior to what they promised. If nothing is done and we don't get the applink ecosystem implemented only you can be...
  10. R

Sync Applink?

+1 Still beating that horse...and waiting for Ford to take action and provide the promised updates, AppLink included.
  11. R

Bad News No AppLink for (current) Explorers

Oh Vince, some things never change. Still on your knees for the Ford reps...
  12. R

My point exactly, there is no forward progress or new features with the last update! That's the definition of clueless is it not? Agreed, the reps are doing the best they can, but I don't think it's good enough overall from Ford. They could do much better in giving the reps better information...
  13. R

+1. Another month, another "fix the crappy system" update, with no improvements like applink. And another month where Ford's promises are going unfulfilled. And probably a rep that is still clueless on an actual applink implementation date.
  14. R

MFT Update is now back up!

Rebecca, I'm still waiting for that AppLink upgrade that has been promised so many times!
  15. R

Sync Applink?

I personally haven't had all the issues you've mentioned so litigation isn't an option. Not saying your vehicle hasn't, but the best I can do is keep being a squeaky wheel that hopefully somebody hears and oils with AppLink for MyFord Touch ASAP. Otherwise I'm buying a second Hyundai to go with...
  16. R

Sync Applink?

That's the thing. We should expect better and they've promised better. It's just a matter of holding Ford to their promises. I can't in good conscience call this a lemon law issue because radio not working perfectly is not related to primary vehicle functionality. (or never had climate control...
  17. R

Sync Applink?

AppLink on MyFord Touch is apparently VERY important since its a year and a half later and we still can't get any straight answers as far as when an update its going to show up. Shame on you Ford IVT team.
  18. R

Syncmyride website / what r they doing?

You should be concerned about it because if you happen to ever come into the 21st century its all about smart phones and how they interface with our cars. I know I'd really enjoy having additional synergy between Pandora and MyFord touch among other apps. Toyota and other auto makers already...
  19. R

What's next for MFT?

What about all those AppLink promises for MyFord Touch. Lemme guess they are "working on adding new features but you can't provide an ETA" ?
  20. R

Syncmyride website / what r they doing?

So its a couple months since I complained last and I still want AppLink in my MyFord Touch equipped vehicle. Not sure if Ford thinks we will just forget about the promises from their exec and support staff on here that it would be implemented "soon" , but if it doesn't happen I promise not to...
  21. R

Sync Applink?

Wanted to ping this. Rebecca, any updates on this?
  22. R

Sync Applink?

Quite a shame that we can't get 1) the actual upgrade to AppLink already or 2) a firm date of when we will receive an update. This is terrible customer service from Ford all around.
  23. R

That comment was BEFORE the performance upgrade came out, but who's keeping track. Ford needs to be multitasking here, improve the system, have applink ready to hook right in. (And I pray that they aren't clueless enough not to be doing that) No good details still from the reps though, so we...
  24. R

haha, good analogy. I think that was what they were trying to do with the performance upgrade. To be honest I'd really rather Ford concentrate on putting the AppLink platform in so that outside developers can bring us cool new features, rather than take another 6 months putting the outside...
  25. R

Yes, Rebecca, the Ford IVT rep, when is applink going to actually be released for MyFord Touch vehicles? I'm asking politely this time...still don't expect to get anything useful information back.
Back