Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

door lock wiring diagram

ok great ive got the RAP module and ive found the wires, do i need to connect positive power and negative earth to get it working if so where are they located?
  2. L

door lock wiring diagram

sorry i think ive got yous confused, i dont have the keypad entry its a key entry the thing i bought that im trying to install is a remote keyless entry system that apparently you can hook up to the door wires in the car.
  3. L

door lock wiring diagram

hi its says 1995 ford explorer mine is a 1998 is it still the same?
  4. L

door lock wiring diagram

ok its not a bulldog one its a universal one and it didnt come with instructions :-( so i need to know where the central control lock wires are
  5. L

door lock wiring diagram

Thanks guys ill give it a go :-)
  6. L

door lock wiring diagram

hi i was wondering if anyone has the door lock wiring diagram for my Ford explorer 1998, i dont have remote door locking so i bought one of those bulldog units and im going to try and put it in myself.
  7. L

hi i was wondering if anyone has the door lock wiring diagram for a ford explorer 1998

hi i was wondering if anyone has the door lock wiring diagram for a ford explorer 1998
  8. L

Central locking problems

yep i tried that, apparently i have to look for the Module, i have no idea what that is or what it looks like lol time for some google searching i think
  9. L

remote central locking problem

sorry i didnt realise that :-( is that located in the panel where the jack stuff is kept or the other side?
  10. L

remote central locking problem

Hi i recently purchased a Ford Explorer 1998 it has central locking from inside the car, so i purchased a remote for the central locking, but i cant seem to get it to work. I have tried the instructions that i got, turning from off to on 8 times but my locks dont cycle, can anyone help??
  11. L

Central locking problems

i cannot get my remote to work, all my doors lock and unlock from the button on the door and not the new remote i bought
Back