Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Instrument Cluster Shorts Out

That is correct koda2000. I did not ask anyone about it. I searched charging issues and read somewhere, maybe on this forum Without the light the charging circuit is not complete and therefor the alternator never gets told to charge. As you said.
  2. C

Well after 2 1/2 years my t2004 sport trac started showing issues again. No door chime when opened with key in ignition. Gas gage not working , headlights coming on after locking truck and a host of other strange things. I sent it back to RT Grimm on Tuesday and on Wednesday it was on the way...
  3. C

I would most likely say it is the cluster. You can use the link from my earlier post. RT Grimm in PA. If they can't fix it the only cost will be shipping. It is a pain to get out but if you watch some YouTube videos it helps a lot. Mine has been fine since I sent it to them. Good luck.
  4. C

Instrument cluster repair I was having the same issues. Speedo and tach not working some times and no odometer . I had it fixed at R.T. Grimm electronics in Camp Hill PA. The cost was $ 185.00. This includes shipping both ways.I shipped on Thursday and br noon on Friday I got a call back saying...
  5. C

Cruise Control Problem on '03 Sport Trac

Thanks for all of the advice. My lite would just flick on and then off real quick. I replaced the switch on the break master cylinder.( Motorcraft SW 6349 from rockauto ) Took a total of five minutes to replace and the problem is fixed as good as new. Sure beets paying the dealer.It was $29 and...
Back