Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

need help with motor

I got the motor running ended up being a fuse daaaaaa.. sorry to waste everyones time and not checking everything first.. thanks for the replies....
  2. D

need help with motor

I just finished getting a used motor into my truck but cant get it to start. It will crank over I dont hear the fuel pump start when I put into the start possition with the key. I replaced my fuel pump relay with no luck. any and all help would be great.
  3. D

dual battery kit, need help

I am trying to install a painless wiring dual battery kit but I have gottem stuck on one of the steps of the install. I need to tie into a wire that is only hot when the ignition is in the start or run position, any ideas on that I should tie into would be greatly appreciated.
  4. D

94 ex sas

hay mach I'm in coquitlam. what have you got done on your ex do you take it onto the trails much?
  5. D

94 ex sas

6. D

94 ex sas

The truck before the sas with a 37 next to it.
  7. D

94 ex sas

going to run 37's with beadlocks.
  8. D

94 ex sas

The tires stick out about 5 to 6 inches. I am from British columbia, I can say I haven't seen any explorers done up in my area. I have a B2 also so but wanted to a four door so thats when I decided to get my explorer. I got it back in oct last year drove it home and parked it. I've rebuilt a...
  9. D

94 ex sas

not sure how to add more pictures yet but i will as soon as i figure out how.
  10. D

94 ex sas

For the rear end I put a full width 8.8 with yukon 456 eaton posi the springs are national spring made for a cherokee 6" lift made shakle creeper joints moved axle back about 5"hh631/dentedcustoms/011-1.jpg[/IMG]
  11. D

94 ex sas

Hi this is my first post here and I am getting close to finishing my sas swap to i though i would add my build. In the front it is a full width 44 with 456 yukons gears ox locker 7 deg bushings duffs long arms deaver springs reid racing knuckles
Back