Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. U

unclejohn

2000 ford ranger fuel gauge is inop. always shows full I know somebody on here has the cure. Heard some poor soul changed pump n sender then dash assy and still no luck Like to find the real fix and get rid of the full gas can in the bed. Best John W...
  2. U

replacing timing chain???...Costs???

4.0 sohc timing chains better off replacing engine both chains is abt 21 hrs and engine really needs to completely come out. The chain guides and tensioners front n back need replacement. You do not wanna flatback this job royal pain> Anyone know a good economy rebuilder out in the midwest...
  3. U

97 explorer transfer case. Stupid question (?)

BW-4405 hub gear to all its is the range shift hub buy it from FORD as the part is upgraded. Also buy the fork if they have one in stock.. an to all in denver DO NOT use ALLSTAR AUTOMOTIVE in denver :thumbdwn: they rebuilt my auto trans drove the exp. 100 feet n they completely...
  4. U

97 explorer transfer case. Stupid question (?)

there is a gear internal in the transfer case that needs to be replaced it is an upgraded parts from ford. just went through this exact prob myself. best john denver co 4405 t-case
  5. U

uncjohn

2000 ranger theft light flashing rapidly locksmith came out said key is good and made me a second copy. still have no start condition any one got the most common fix. is there a way to search problems on exp form newbiee here
Back