Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

XRRA at Paragon

Can't make it. I'll be in Vegas on business. Fudge, Still have no armor under the jeep, but I had a blast in the desert a few weeks back. I went out to Las Vegas with my company. We sent a truck out there and one of our reps from So Cal has a pretty sick rig. My boss let me drive my...
  2. P

Paragon Again? Early-Mid Oct.?

this blows!! :thumbdwn:
  3. P

yeah, I know, that sux. Doesn't change the fact that I don't want to get up at 6:00AM. Would rather camp out friday night or have a half retarded cat and a deamon cat fight on my stomach all night. Either way, I'd get more sleep. -E
  4. P

So Quake, what's the deal? Can I crash on your couch/floor on friday night and have your deamon cat claw at my eyeballs all night or what? I don't feel like driving up all early on Saturday morning. Peace-Braveheart
  5. P

ok, got a bunch of spare steering parts, so I'm definately in. Quake, couch or mattress on floor with evil mini cat eating my face on Friday night? Also, can we get those dry humpers back together again? If so, I'll consider camping out and freezing my testies off to watch some off that.-E
  6. P

If I can get my steering system in by then I'll be there.
  7. P

Paragon Update Please Read!

YES I WILL *****! Got my sliders today! :D
  8. P

Paragon Update Please Read!

count me in! :D We should start a new thread though!
  9. P

Bring it on, Goobers! Raush Creek, Oct. 29/30

I'm Gay!!!! :eek: Maybe that's why I love shoes so much! Better keep this quiet, don't want my wife to find out :D
  10. P

East Coast Trashed Thread

Nissanbitch, Don't talk ****. -E
  11. P

I've seen Mr. Matza. Matza is nothing to make fun of. It sustained my people for 40 years in the desert during the exedus from egypt. And now it comes in egg and onion flavor too!! Yipee! So just chill with the matza jokes or my man GOD will give you a birthmark on your forehead that says TUNA...
  12. P

Paragon Trip - Labor Day Weekend

cool tire thought this might interest some of you *****es.
  13. P

That Matza ball thing was harsh! :thumbdwn:
  14. P

Quake, I heard there was a deadly explosion in west patterson NJ and everyone in the town died a horrible death! How did you manage to stay safe? By the by, I got you some 5/8 and 3/8 arbor wheels for you ***** ass pussy grinder. I didn't remember which size you had. -E
  15. P

Vote Again for Final Choice: East Coast 10th Anniversary Run Poll

Just flip a coin! Nobody from the south wants to drive up here and nobody from the far north wants to drive down south. I have another solution, we could also find the exact center point from the tip of Florida and the tip of Maine and just thrash wherever that happens to be! ;)
  16. P

Vote Again for Final Choice: East Coast 10th Anniversary Run Poll

Tellico is too far. I don't really want to go to Crozet either. I can gaurantee at least 6 other trucks that aren't forum members too. Mix it up a bit.
  17. P

East Coast Trashed Thread

Paragon! Paragon! Paragon! I don't want to drive too far! I can gaurantee I'll go to paragon, can't guarantee Crozet or Tellico. Most likely not. I think Paragon is very versitile for the stockers all the way up. -E
  18. P

THAT'S COLD! A man lets you in his house and you take advantage. Lindz, those bruses are nothin compared to what you're gonna get as a result of this! I would change your name and move to Mexico! -E
  19. P

East Coast 10th Anniversary Poll - Choose Where

I'm in for Paragon! Can't travel to the others though.
  20. P

all week I've been saying "that's about as gay as 2 hours of twilight dry humping". My wife has no idea what I'm talking about or why I'm laughing so hard. Hehe! Hey Rookie, maybe we should ask Manuel Noriega to get his friends out there for some more entertainment at white rock next time we're...
  21. P

see you there *****es!
  22. P

spas, I've got 31" bfg rugged trails coming off my x this weekend if you want em. They're for 17" rims though. -E
  23. P

Quake, I've got to talk to Mike, but I can come up on thursday night or friday morning whatever works best for you guys. That way we can get in a full day and not mess with the runs at all. Hell, I work on it myself if you guys go out on Friday. Let me know what you think. -E
  24. P

what days are you wheeling? I need to know if it's feasable to get my truck done that weekend! I don't want to hold up the run. -Eric
Back