Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Wynns Service Contracts

Has anyone had any experience with this company? I recently bought a 97 with 100,000 miles and purchased a 3 yr 33k mile service contract with wynns....looks like a good deal, covers engine, tranny, 4wd, suspension, etc. Has anyone dealt with these guys? Good, bad? Or should I sell the...
  2. B

Help with Vacuum problem

I patched the vacuum line with a rubber line on either end... As for the 4Low thing, I am in Park when I try to get it to go into low. What does that vacuum line go to?
  3. B

Help with Vacuum problem

I was in the process of changing spark plugs on my 97 XLT 4.0 OHV engine (YUCK!) and accidentally snapped a hard plastic vacuum line. The line runs from the intake manifold (right by some red electrical wire) down to some type of round tank on the front passenger side of the vehicle....as far...
  4. B

Hauling a Canoe on top

Does anyone out there have a canoe that they take around on top of their X? I have a 97 with the factory luggage rack I am looking to take a canoe across the country with. I know Yakima makes a mount (Gunwale) but does this fit on top of the factory crossbars? Any recommendations? Thanks.
Back