Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

1973 AMC Matador Wagon

So i sold my 88F250 to get my hands on this Wagon.. Going on a roadtrip on saterday to bring it home.. It's a 1973 AMC Matador with the line 6 AMC 258 and a 3 speed 904 auto trans
  2. M

Looks like i got a new Explorer

Getting this 95/96 Explorer in a trade.. Don't know if i keep it or not On 33x14,5 mt
  3. M

88 f250

My ex is just sitting, so i bought a "new" truck to day. 7.3 diesel 4x4 Auto trans A 1988 Ford F250
  4. M

96 mazda b2500 trans

I am tryin to find out if my mazda b has the M50d trans. . Going to pick up a 2001 Ranger with the 2.5l tdi this weekend and want to swap the engine. . (My mazda is a 2.5l with no turbo ) My thoughts is if its a m5od i might got a spare manual trans i can use in my 92explorer
  5. M

96 b2500

Ok.. so i bought a Mazda B2500 this weekend.. here is some pictures from the sales add: It need some worck but just small stuff.. Brakes, new leafs, tail lights, and some U joints in the driveshaft.. all the parts came new with the truck exept left brake caliper and the tail lights
  6. M

Madbutchers ****machine sas

Ok. . So i got a deal last night on a set of axles and i took it :eek: It is a hp d44 from a 90 ford econline 4x4 build by a company in Canada (don't remember the name of the company ) and a rear dana 60 + 4 wheels All cost me $545 This build will be slow and i have no rush. . Might take...
  7. M

A4ld ws m5od wires

Can some one tell me the diffrense? This is from a 93 a4ld
  8. M

Volvo portal sas, ?

If i end up doing a SAS some day i would love to use the Volvo portal axles. . Has it been done before? Tips and thoughts are welcome :thumbsup:
  9. M

First gen on 37's?

I don't know why.. but i realy think i want to get a set of 37" tires to my first gen.. is it overkill for my ttb? Pictures and comments are welcome :D It will not happend soon.. i need to save some and figgure out gears:eek:
  10. M

My first gen

Before: After:
  11. M

Common tools for a 1gen lift kit installation?

Pleace post some must have tools for the job. I just want to have all the tools i need when i start my 5.5" superlift:thumbsup:
  12. M

2gen parts for my first gen?

I might got a good deal on a 97 that wont start I want to do the rare axle swap for disc brakes and SOA Other parts from a 97 i can use on my first gen? Maby the rare seats?
  13. M

Jeep XJ SUN VISOR on first gen?

Do you guys think this will look good on a first gen Explorer? http://www.ebay.com/itm/JEEP-CHEROKEE-XJ-FORWARD-SPOILER-SUN-VISOR-NEW-/181611010344?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a48dc1928&vxp=mtr
  14. M

Part nr or direct link

my locknut on the axle did brake when i did my wheelbearings. can someone help with a part nr or a link where i can get a new? (1992 explorer)
  15. M

Lunchbox for my Dana 35 TTB

Looking at a Spartan locker on ebay.. : http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spartan-Locker-for-93-Old-Jeep-Cherokee-XJ-MJ-Wrangler-YJ-Dana-35-w-27-Spline-/251696272044?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a9a4452ac&vxp=mtr ONLY FITS 27 SPLINE AXLES W/ 1.625" Side Gear Hub Diameter...
  16. M

1 Gen suspension lift

Looking for a suspension lift for my 92 Explorer 4"+
  17. M

Superlift vs James duff vs ???

Looking to lift the front of my 92 about 4" (to clear my new 33x12,50) the rare i will just use some new shackels to get a inch or 2 extra. My only experience with lift is my old XJ that i lifted 3,5" Superlift 4" liftkit is about $1100 James Duff 5,5" is about $1900 is it a way to...
  18. M

15x10 with 33's

I might get a good deal on theese wheels and tires 15x10 with 4" backspaceing.. will that go on my 92 Explorer?
  19. M

How to cut fenders

Ok. . So i got my 32's on. . And it rubs a little @ full turn. . And little room for flex. . How and wherewhere to cut? Bad picture but you got the idea
  20. M

JKS Quick dissconect

Do i order to a xj,zj,wj, cj and with how much lift? My explorer have about 2" of lift
  21. M

first gen on 32 ' s pictures

Can you all post pictures of first gen explorers on 32" tires and tell about the lift and wheels.
  22. M

brake lines front

Can some one post a writhing of how the brake lines goes from the fender on the passasjerer side? All my brakefluid is on the garage flor :o 92 explorer
  23. M

92 Explorer Eddie bauer on 32's - Now 35's

OK.. This is my second time with an Explorer.. This time a 92 eddie bauer that looks OK? I don't want to do alot with it.. a small lift and some 32x11,5 15 so i can do a little offroad.. and it looks good :D Most is written in this "hello" thred...
  24. M

Senter console armrest

Senter console armrest wanted for my 92 Explorer From norway live in sweden.
  25. M

coil spacers

Got some coil spacers in the mailbox for my 91 explorer Looks like the same spacers i used on my Jeep XJ some one have a picture of the same spacers innstalled?
Back